• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Ah nostalgiatards never fail to amuse me, though their tears are pretty delicious. The only real BAD shows that even happened was Problem Solverz, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Uncle Grandpa, and every life action show that even had existed on that channel. :troll:
I do like most of the older Cartoon Network shows. But Regular Show is probably one of my favorites from the entire network. Though it's hard to beat out anything made by Genndy Tartakovsky. That dude knows what he's doing.

And that's not going into any of the Toonami series like Dragon Ball or Justice League.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
^ Inb4 "muh sexism". :troll:

I do like most of the older Cartoon Network shows. But Regular Show is probably one of my favorites from the entire network. Though it's hard to beat out anything made by Genndy Tartakovsky. That dude knows what he's doing.

And that's not going into any of the Toonami series like Dragon Ball or Justice League.
On the Toonami spectrum, I didn't really like Fooly Cooly (too much LOL random) and Casshern Sins (I'm more of a Yatterman and Karas fan). I'll be looking forward to Attack on Titan though since the ratings will be up the roof due to hype. Who wouldn't want to see the Colossal Titan on TV and in HD?

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, after reading most of what transpired here while I was gone, I think I need to make some things clear

I didn't necessarily rage quit after that argument, I was just running late for one of my classes in college

And no, I did not report anything or anyone to the moderators, that's just immature.

@ mimgrim mimgrim
You can disagree with people if you wish, but just attacking them just because you do is rude, I too had to learn that the hard way. At least be happy I never bothered to report you. Just because you highly doubt something someone says does not mean you have the right to attempt to crush their hopes, because that's rude. If you don't think Nintendo will buy SEGA, that's fine, I was not asking you to believe me, I was only stating the facts that I thought you maybe weren't so clear on, so I think we need to call it a truce.

@ Kenith Kenith
I appreciate what you're trying to do for me as far as people talking bad about me while I'm gone, but I'm actually used to it. In my senior year in high school for example there was this junior at the time who started rumors that I was a street racer just because my car looks like Jazz from the Transformers and that I always wore a Sonic shirt on Fridays. I didn't pay much attention because it was obviously not true.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Microsoft funded the project. If it's fake, I don't think they would be happy

---

I just made a sandwich, ate half of it and was still hungry so I made another sandwhich...

Forgetting I have another half
Ok, well we shall see. Anyway I am super hyped for E3 now, can't wait for that tournament and show floor means RIDLEY FOR SMASH! IS YOUR BODY READY?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking at the official Nintendo E3 site, just found out Nintendo has a Twitch account (the only video there is the Smash Direct we had awhile back).

Is this where Nintendo will stream the Super Smash Bros. Invitational?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They should showcase chrous men as the providers for the tournaments sound track. Chorus men chyme in! That be hilarious, and i just watched that video, it's hilarious!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ mimgrim mimgrim
You can disagree with people if you wish, but just attacking them just because you do is rude, I too had to learn that the hard way. At least be happy I never bothered to report you. Just because you highly doubt something someone says does not mean you have the right to attempt to crush their hopes, because that's rude. If you don't think Nintendo will buy SEGA, that's fine, I was not asking you to believe me, I was only stating the facts that I thought you maybe weren't so clear on, so I think we need to call it a truce.
If you call the fact that I simply said that you had a funny way to express your opinions (by calling them facts) and that I think it meant absolute **** that you were a valedictorian and didn't, and still don't, believe that you are majoring in business in college attacks then I feel sorry for you because you probably think anything that is made that disagrees with you is an attack.

Nothing you stated was a fact. You didn't use any sources. They were all in your own opinion. Stop spouting them as facts.

And yes I was rude, but again being rude =/= attacking. But I'm not sorry for it. Because, frankly, I don't give a damn and I have been reasonable and non-rude with you before and you still labeled me as such. So really. Why should I try being a pleasant ****** when you will keep labeling me as the opposite anyway?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just read about this e3 and first lol nintendo's video is funny and second WHAT DEMOS? YAY!!! Can't play because no best buy is near me but I'll still be ok about what other people will say.

Personally, I think this e3 is going to be better than last year, no really it's shaping to be awesome.

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Never went to a Taco Bell restaurant in my lifetime. Don't see the point of a Taco only store. I don't even Taco.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
just want to know, how long usually takes e3's conference? I would be able to watch it for at least an hour and 15 minutes at my school but my next class could be possibly skipped so I just wonder how long it would take.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So... any idea what Miyamoto's new IP will be? Has he said anything yet?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So... any idea what Miyamoto's new IP will be? Has he said anything yet?
I'm hoping for it to be a genre that Nintendo hasn't stepped into all that much. Could be cool to see something similar to Devil May Cry gameplay wise. A stealth game could be interesting too.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I have a kinda weird story to tell.

Today in my 11:00 class, the professor was droning off subject for HALF AN HOUR about the "It's A Small World" ride at Disneyland, he said it's just a nightmare for adults to go on that thing. He kept saying that once you'd get off the ride, you're just really miserable. I can't be so sure because when I went to Disneyland at age 13, the ride was under repairs from earthquake damage. I told the professor that story and he was like "LUCKY YOU!!!!" I don't know what the big deal was, I guess he just doesn't like fun that much.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I thought I would never see the day Nintendo embracing the competitive smash community.
We came a long ways from pre-EVO last year.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh man, Smash demo at Best Buy!!! Suclks it'll take over a month of waiting though. I'm going to plan to go there with my friends as soon as the demo comes out.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh man, Smash demo at Best Buy!!! Suclks it'll take over a month of waiting though. I'm going to plan to go there with my friends as soon as the demo comes out.
I'm doing the same! And when the Wii U version is launched, I'm having a party to celebrate. Normally I don't get quite this excited for a video game, but I've been hyping Smash 4 for about 3-4 years.

It's going to be party time.

(Also, another celebration of mine is coming up... 2,000 posts...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom