• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MySmashmains6

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb4sonicrules
How about: "You can't stay away from Pokémon?" " You need more Boxes in your life.'

Anyone get my reference? hint: brawl

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How about: "You can't stay away from Pokémon?" " You need more Boxes in your life.'

Anyone get my reference? hint: brawl
All transforming characters are solo

Doesn't automatically remove ivysaur and squirtle

I just bought the substitute plush

The 6 inch one. There is also a 12 inch one

Edit: Double post I guess. I didn't expect no one to have posted in the last hour

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I need a Substitute plush in my life!!! And a Pikachu plush... and a Meowth plush...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have all the plushes I need

Except Wartortle...

I have Mudkip, Squirtle, Blastoise, Charmander, Substitute, and Goomy

Edit: an Ampharos plush is needed too!!!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's offical, I ****ing hate Gamefaqs so much. I've started a good point that Greninja doesn't kill Takamaru's chances the slightest, yet Lip's number one fangirl (Hon_Caterpie) decided to argue with me about him being dead. I even said that the Lip Stick deconfirmed her and there's no other way for Lip to even be in the game, but she's just stubborn like your average woman. At least there are some sensable users like Plasma Cannon who said that Greninja does **** to him period. Then some other guys argued that Ice Climbers and Wii Fit Trainer are Nintendo All Stars while Takamaru isn't. Then explain why the hell his name's involved in Nintendo Land and Samurai Warriors 3 of all things? Oh who am I kidding, this is the same community that wants to see the likes of Owain over Chrom. :hulk:
I will agree that takamaru isn't dead, but neither is Lip. Though, reading after this post, you might have already got that.

Still, just in case.

There is nothing in the history of smash to ever suggest an item, even weapon of choice, (I mean, Pokemon Trainer technically actually used Pokeballs), could deconfirm a character. Not only that but there are a few ways to get around the issue, like redesigns, different movesets, or Sakurai just not caring and putting her in with her stick anyway.

Other then that, I got this cool avatar from the direct. I also learned about colors in computer science. While I'm not to certain how they work, I did get to see colors I never heard of before. I think my two new favorite colors are chocolate and snow. :3

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So out of boredom I took a personality test just for the heck of it.

https://personality.visualdna.com/?c=us#feedback/d3021175-9cd7-40a0-9d6d-68721a1bb31c

Apparently I'm a seeker.Dunno what the means. But reading all the little stuff that are describe in you, time, energy, love, money, and fun categories. It sounds about right lol.
I took the Myers-Briggs personality test. I'm an ISTx.

Here's the link, it's a lot better than that one (meaning it's more explanatory I guess.)

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

kylexv

Smash Master
I don't know why people are talking about personality tests, but has anyone seen this awesome fanmade crossover?

Super Smash Wars Episode 3 Part 1. So. Many. References and Cameos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom