• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I don't know why people are talking about personality tests, but has anyone seen this awesome fanmade crossover?

Super Smash Wars Episode 3 Part 1. So. Many. References and Cameos.
I seen that before. It's pretty cool. :laugh:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The stained glass fan art has been updated with the Direct characters.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I'm not sure this was posted, but I found it quite fitting after some....knee-jerk reactions to the Greninja reveal

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Just as I feared, Pixiv is already making R34 of Greninja. Then again, this IS the Pokemon fanbase. :urg:
You weren't looking in the right places or something. It's been around much longer than now.

I'm not sure this was posted, but I found it quite fitting after some....knee-jerk reactions to the Greninja reveal
My favorite one was this.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Tough times for Red (PT)... First he was cut from PM and now Smash 4.

Don't take it personal bud... Nobody likes the stamina mechanic.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I have a stamina mechanic.

Though it's kind of awkward when I'm getting down with the ladies, since I eventually have to swap out with the two other guys.

Especially since there's a fourth guy in the back corner shouting instructions.

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Depending on the girl, she may not mind. Or maybe it depends on the guys. Or the occasion. Or just how drunk everyone is. Twister games are always complicated like that.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
People got mad at me because i called out the stupidity of GamesRadar guys on their new Pac-Man Smash bros video. It was hilarious because they removed my comments.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
People got mad at me because i called out the stupidity of GamesRadar guys on their new Pac-Man Smash bros video. It was hilarious because they removed my comments.
what did you say?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
what did you say?
Just calling them and most of their subscribers idiots because they believe they have absolute power over Smash. (Pac-Man wont get in because we hate his design! HURRHURRHURR. Snake wont get in because Sheik uses grenades now! HURRHURRHURR)

I can't say anything else otherwise i'll get banned. It's a little too "eh" for this site.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Just calling them and most of their subscribers idiots because they believe they have absolute power over Smash. (Pac-Man wont get in because we hate his design! HURRHURRHURR. Snake wont get in because Sheik uses grenades now! HURRHURRHURR)

I can't say anything else otherwise i'll get banned. It's a little too "eh" for this site.
there not the best with smash most of there predictions are wrong and they say pac man does not have a move set I'm not a pac man expert but im sure there is one he has been in a lot of games.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
there not the best with smash most of there predictions are wrong and they say pac man does not have a move set I'm not a pac man expert but im sure there is one he has been in a lot of games.
There is. Most of their subscribers feel that their isn't one because they're idiots and will only acknowledge one game despite knowing about the others. (I'm not kidding. They have full knowledge of the other games)

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
There is. Most of their subscribers feel that their isn't one because they're idiots and will only acknowledge one game despite knowing about the others.
Very True if Namco do get a rep y would they pick someone other their mascot?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Past 1500 posts. Time to party!

Last edited:

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN

Dude... The guys simply give their opinions and in no way try to pass thos opinions off as truth. Heck they dont even take things that seriously and most of the time they clearly express that they're just opinions. Have you seen how many times R.O.B. killed them? How many times they've admitted to being wrong and joke about how they'll probably be wrong in the future? Yeah....they really are idiots who seriously believe they have power over smash...

I would definitely classify that as either trolling or a butthurt, kneejerk overreaction to a clashing opinion. Contrary to popular to popular belief, it's possible to express a disagreement without being a prick.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dude... The guys simply give their opinions and in no way try to pass thos opinions off as truth. Heck they dont even take things that seriously and most of the time they clearly express that they're just opinions. Have you seen how many times R.O.B. killed them? How many times they've admitted to being wrong and joke about how they'll probably be wrong in the future? Yeah....they really are idiots who seriously believe they have power over smash...

I would definitely classify that as either trolling or a butthurt, kneejerk overreaction to a clashing opinion. Contrary to popular to popular belief, it's possible to express a disagreement without being a prick.
For a minute, I thought you were talking about GameXplain. I was all like, "them's fightin words"

But it's just GameRadar. Yeah, they're kinda dumb.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Only 1500? I'll be there by the end of the month :p

Then again, on Bulba I have 34,000 posts.
But you've been here since 2008. I haven't even been here a year and then there are people who've been here for less than me and have 5000+ posts.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I've noticed something about Mega Man's mega buster. In the Little Mac reveal he fired at Bowser's back but he didn't flinch at all. I thought initially that the mega buster lost it's flinching properties and would function like Fox's lasers. But, Looking at this new direct, it seems like other characters that were hit by the mega buster did flinch. So I'm assuming Bowser's shell now functions like Link & Toon Link's shield where they auto block projectiles.

I made a gif for the part I was talking about.
Either Bowser has:

1) Super armor when doing jabs.
2) Invincibility on light projectiles (Mega Buster, Lasers, Arrows etc...)
3) He has a back shield.

Thoughts?

*EDIT/ NOTE: Keep in mind he still takes damage; it's 1% though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom