• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
...You could've PM'd me that. >_< Or just said it outright. Um, yeah, I've reported those kinds of posts multiple times. Please erase that, though. That's a sexual image that shouldn't be on here.
I didn't mean for that to stay on here for very long, but my laptop died.
Ha. Bad planning.

Well here's what I draw on miiverse:

I leik mah drawrings.

Oh. And has anyone else seen that Rosalina artwork for Mario Kart 8?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh and on the whole Pac-Man and Mii things.

I can see the Miis getting in, they have become an important part of Nintendo. I don't particularly care if they get in or not, but I can easily see them making it.

Pac-Man though? I just can't see. Sure he's a gaming icon but in terms of popularity and requests he just doesn't fit the bill. The only way I see him getting in is through a Snake scenario, otherwise he has no chance.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know who Erik Peterson is, but he looks like a dork

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I didn't mean for that to stay on here for very long, but my laptop died.
Ha. Bad planning.

Well here's what I draw on miiverse:

I leik mah drawrings.

Oh. And has anyone else seen that Rosalina artwork for Mario Kart 8?
What is your NNID? :o

andimidna

Smash Master
What is your NNID? :o
It's a secret :o

Besides, most of what I post here, I post there. And what I post there, I post here.
And I haven't made drawings much lately...

One thing that impresses me: mii verse having decent drawings

I can see pacman and mii easily.
Check out the "popular posts" section for the good stuff.

By: Magic Zant

By: Squidow

By: Justin

By: Flandre

There are many good posts... they just get hidden by all of the bad ones.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't know who Erik Peterson is, but he looks like a dork
That's exactly what i was thinking. When Iwata said he was switching it to Nintendo of America, I was thinking "Oh sweet! Hello Reggie~!"

And then this "Erik Peterson" guy shows up out of nowhere and I'm like "Who the **** is this dork?" XD

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That's exactly what i was thinking. When Iwata said he was switching it to Nintendo of America, I was thinking "Oh sweet! Hello Reggie~!"

And then this "Erik Peterson" guy shows up out of nowhere and I'm like "Who the **** is this dork?" XD
Lol. Yeah, I was thinking that too. Guess Reggie's body wasn't ready.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Random question here. But is anyone here good at cropping and re-sizing pictures, like really good. I know it should be easy but I'm having trouble with a pic. And I'm not particularly skilled in doing these kinds of things anyway. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh that is awesome. NES Remix 2 has the Mario 3 battle with Bowser, but playing as Peach

with all her mario 2 floating glory

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Random question here. But is anyone here good at cropping and re-sizing pictures, like really good. I know it should be easy but I'm having trouble with a pic. And I'm not particularly skilled in doing these kinds of things anyway. >_>
Specify?

On Miiverse I just support Spongebob
On Miiverse I support...the exact same characters. So new Zelda characters.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You know what we tend to forget when a newcomer is revealed? Kirby.

I just realized that he's going to bloody copy Mac's OHKO. If you thought Mac looked broken, imagine Kirby running around with this thing.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's a secret :o

There are many good posts... they just get hidden by all of the bad ones.
Oh ok. And yeah popular posts is one way but a lot of the time posts are just popular because someone has a bunch of Miiverse buddies that spam up a post etc. I wish I could find all the really good posts easily but nope life is difficult right?
Sometimes I spend hours scrolling down the X/Y or ACNL communities, Art Academy etc. while playing games. Last time I did I probably only yeah'd 20 posts.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Erik Peterson's shown up in a couple of directs before. He's certainly a very...awkward seeming fellow

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have almost all of Super Mario Bros memorized so Super Luigi Bros is freaking me out just watching it

I don't mean in a good way, I mean a THis isn't right!?!?! way

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I just realized that he's going to bloody copy Mac's OHKO. If you thought Mac looked broken, imagine Kirby running around with this thing.
Exactly ;)

I love it. Kirby and mac team is gonna be boss. and kirby can cover his aerial mishaps and mac can cover kirby's ground ones.

It's a perfect duo.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord

^this pic is giving me trouble. Trying to crop them separately into 4 different ones but then the sizes give me issue, because the length ends up being twice as long as the width and I just can't figure out how to get it how I want it. :C
That's a really cool picture! So are you like a big fan of Heartlesses? That's really cool if so. I'm a huge fan of "minion" type characters in general, and I don't think they get nearly enough recognition. There's defiantly some really cool heartless designs.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That's a really cool picture! So are you like a big fan of Heartlesses? That's really cool if so. I'm a huge fan of "minion" type characters in general, and I don't think they get nearly enough recognition. There's defiantly some really cool heartless designs.
Pretty much, although it's not because they are minion characters. It's because I really like the concept behind them. I also like the Nobodies for the same reasons, just not as much as the Heartless.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
^this pic is giving me trouble. Trying to crop them separately into 4 different ones but then the sizes give me issue, because the length ends up being twice as long as the width and I just can't figure out how to get it how I want it. :C
Oh, well, I don't really know how to help you. But there's like 100,000 users here, plenty of them could help.

Wow, that's scary. I actually verified this by looking up Kirby's copy abilities for Roy and Ike, and apparently, they still OHKO. So, wow.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I tried
[collapse=]

[/collapse]

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Pretty much, although it's not because they are minion characters. It's because I really like the concept behind them. I also like the Nobodies for the same reasons, just not as much as the Heartless.
Yeah yeah, I wasn't implying you liked the because they're minor characters, I was just saying it's cool to me that you like characters that happen to be minor. And yeah it's a pretty cool concept.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh so so close.

But i want them kept rendered, and the green one still has that awkward size.

But still, thanks for the effort.
Rendered as in?

And the green one is the same size as the original image, it just appears smaller due to the way it's fitted in the collapse. Try opening it in a different tab.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
You know what I realized?

The stadium stage looks like it's been updated from being Smash themed to Punch Out themed, possibly to avoid hinting the fact that Little Mac was gonna be playable when the game was first announced.

But then I remembered Neo Smashville. You remember how there was a town version and a city version of that stage? It may imply that you could choose between both versions of the stage .

What if you can do the same with the boxing ring? And as such, are there any other stages that show this feature?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Rendered as in?

And the green one is the same size as the original image, it just appears smaller due to the way it's fitted in the collapse. Try opening it in a different tab.
Rendered as in no background at all, like the pic I posted. The pics you gave have a white background, which I hate having in picture, you can tell by dragging the pic (if you have Chrome at least, I know it doesn't work for IE and no idea about other browsers.

By awkward size I meant how it width is way more then it's length, which makes it extremely hard to re-size properly.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

The stadium stage looks like it's been updated from being Smash themed to Punch Out themed, possibly to avoid hinting the fact that Little Mac was gonna be playable when the game was first announced.

But then I remembered Neo Smashville. You remember how there was a town version and a city version of that stage? It may imply that you could choose between both versions of the stage .

What if you can do the same with the boxing ring? And as such, are there any other stages that show this feature?
I believe i saw a podcast that talked about this. He mentioned the idea of each stage having two versions, with some stages having "legal" and not legal versions, like Wily's castle having a map without Yellow Devil.
It's a good idea. too good for it to be real

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
And I'm pretty sure that Rosalina summoning her Luma will be her neutral special...

Will Kirby be able to use the Luma?
*gulp*
What if Lumas are swallow-able? Kirby would look so freakin' cute.
Actually, I'm thinking Kirby might simply copy the Star Bits attack from Luma.

Rosalina has two neutral specials. If there is no Luma in play, she does the Summon Luma move. If there is a Luma, then using Neutral B has the Luma spray star bits in front of it - and this, regardless of whether the Luma is near or far from Rosalina (as toggled by the Side B Deploy/Recall move).

So Kirby would walk around, spewing Star Bits from his mouth and/or body. He would either copy Rosalina's crown(/hair), or would morph slightly to resemble a pink Luma (as you suggest).

Having Kirby summon a Luma might be more trouble than it's worth, especially since the Luma not only responds to B-inputs, but A-inputs as well (which would interfere with Kirby's non-copied moveset). Hence, Star Bits for Kirby.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

What program are you using? Want me to give it a go?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Rendered as in no background at all, like the pic I posted. The pics you gave have a white background, which I hate having in picture, you can tell by dragging the pic (if you have Chrome at least, I know it doesn't work for IE and no idea about other browsers.

By awkward size I meant how it width is way more then it's length, which makes it extremely hard to re-size properly.
This should do the trick:
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
Err, bit of messed up effects due to the transparency, sorry, don't know how to fix that without losing the transparency completely.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What program are you using? Want me to give it a go?
Imgur. Extremely basic crap. xD I wouldn't mind.If you can do a better job then James I'll hug you.

This should do the trick:
[collapse=]

[/collapse]
Err, bit of messed up effects due to the transparency, sorry, don't know how to fix that without losing the transparency completely.
That's helluva lot better then what I could get out of it.

Thank you oh so much.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I would not mind this. That way I can play on an SSB specific or a Punch-Out specific stage. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom