• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It will be Chrom vs. Palutena vs. Ridley vs. Takamaru vs. Andy vs. Isaac in terms of possible Smash Direct reveals next week. There Will Be Blood Brawl. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Actually Tom Nook too, since April is also the Japanese anniversary of Animal Crossing.
Inb4 people whine about too many Animal Crossing reps.

But all jokes aside, I feel Tom Nook should wait for the sequel to be considered as a new rep. Then again, I wouldn't mind his inclusion or be mad if the sly tanooki were to be revealed.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Inb4 people whine about too many Animal Crossing reps.

But all jokes aside, I feel Tom Nook should wait for the sequel to be considered as a new rep. Then again, I wouldn't mind his inclusion or be mad if the sly tanooki were to be revealed.
I just want him to feel the pain I felt giving him all my money.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Comparative drawing of largest flying animal to have existed next to a human and a giraffe

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Warning Received
I'm a bit of a Dragon Ball enthusiast if you can't already tell by the profile pic.

Videl's pregnancy does NOT make GT canon, since Pan was actually seen in the final Z story of both the manga and the anime at that final tournament where Uub arrived and, in the open ended canonical ending to the series, Goku flew him away to train him.

Naw naw, you want a REAL mindscratcher? Bulma's older sister, Tights... yeah. Where DID she go?

And of course, the fact that Kuririn's daughter is named Marron, but he only named her that as a reference to his first girlfriend (PRETTY sure your wife would dump you if you tried that in real life), but get this, the appearance of his first girlfriend, as well as the whole Garlic Jr arc in and of itself, is filler, therefore non-canon. So even in the manga, the name of his daughter (which in the manga wasn't revealed until the very end) is a reference to a non-canon event... that'll tear your head in two just thinking about it.
Oh thank ...Bills GT isn't canon. (Only thing I liked about GT was the ending scene). Bulma has an older sister? Never knew that...of course, there is a site with everything Dragon Ball Z on it so I plan on re introducing the series to myself. Oh, also liked the nod to Tarble in DBZ Battle of the Gods.

I seem to be married to Marth...

Ran over by a kart driven by Toon Link. That would make sense actually, considering how much I talk trash about the little waste of space -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When you say they ate sauropods just out in the open like that, which can reach over 100 feet long, it's kind of misleading

Makes it seem like, in that picture, those fern things are trees

The thousand foot giant swallowing the fully grown apatosaur in 1 bite

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
When you say they ate sauropods just out in the open like that, which can reach over 100 feet long, it's kind of misleading

Makes it seem like, in that picture, those fern things are trees

The thousand foot giant swallowing the fully grown apatosaur in 1 bite
I like to mislead people. I intended not to say they were sauropods that are victims of Island dwarfism.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
That's an easy one for me it's the Quetzalcoatlus.
Actually it's Hatzegopteryx. It is(or was for a while) the largest know pterosaur (though Quetzalcoatlus is only slightly smaller IIRC).

Edit: They could also bolt into flight in a single jump and could probably fly halfway around the world on only one jump.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm not a fan of Animal Crossing

but OMFG SO CUTE!!!! <3

Ahem. Anyway, she is very cute, a very pleasant looking addition to the game, I am glad she is in.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually it's Hatzegopteryx. It is(or was for a while) the largest know pterosaur (though Quetzalcoatlus is only slightly smaller IIRC).

Edit: They could also bolt into flight in a single jump and could probably fly halfway around the world on only one jump.
I was going to put that, but the drawing of it is tagged as both Hatzegopteryx AND Quetzalcoatlus

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Is Isabelle an Assist Trophy? Curious to know what she does. Maybe the hint is she drops fruit for fighters to heal?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

The one in the picture is actually Quetzalcoatlus...Hatzegopteryx seems to have a different skull.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

but OMFG SO CUTE!!!! <3

Ahem. Anyway, she is very cute, a very pleasant looking addition to the game, I am glad she is in.
One could say the whole game is cute.

But it's all right. It's not one I prefer though (mostly because it takes forever to do anything).
I've been playing New Leaf for two months, and I still don't have every store open.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
One could say the whole game is cute.

But it's all right. It's not one I prefer though (mostly because it takes forever to do anything).
I've been playing New Leaf for two months, and I still don't have every store open.
I have never played it, I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

but OMFG SO CUTE!!!! <3

I though that she was apart of the stage. But she is in the foreground. So I'm guessing she'll be an assist. I think she might just throw a bunch of Animal Crossing based items at everyone else. But I could be wrong. Maybe she replaces that Sim City dude. But that seems more fitting for Tom Nook.

Also, I'm pretty sure this coming week will break some of us.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I don't want to be here, but I can't find anything else to do while I wait for my pizza.

So what's the most predicted newcomer for Tuesday 'round here? Mine would be either Takamaru or Palutena with Mewtwo as a bonus.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't want to be here, but I can't find anything else to do while I wait for my pizza.

So what's the most predicted newcomer for Tuesday 'round here? Mine would be either Takamaru or Palutena with Mewtwo as a bonus.
The real question is, if you don't want to be here, why are you? What did we do to warrant that kind of hate?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
The real question is, if you don't want to be here, why are you? What did we do to warrant that kind of hate?
It's the Character Prediction Thread I hate. So I don't go there. I just don't want to be here because there is nothing interesting to talk about and I told you why I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom