• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And when you really want strategy.
:GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB::GCB:
Throw some bacon in there.

Oh man, someone else already did this? Guess I wasted my time, at least I only did the newcomers...

Maybe I could make better versions of the off-looking ones.
SmashWiki's had them for a while.
But yeah, there's a few that need retouching (Toon Link is a good example).

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Why limit ourselves with who can be added in as a newcomer? NBC PEACOCK FOR SSB4!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
so apparantly there's a large group of people that say that the title given ("Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS") isn't the real title.

like.... what?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
so apparantly there's a large group of people that say that the title given ("Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS") isn't the real title.

like.... what?
Not like it matters. It'll always be Super Smash Bros. 4 to everyone anyway.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

like.... what?
Eh, doesn't matter either way. If the title does change, then we get something a hell of a lot more catchy. If it stays the same, then we'll still likely call it Smash 4 like we've been doing now.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings

like.... what?
I don't see what's so strange about assuming that. I mean I'm fully aware this IS the real title. It's not like there's any subtitles left.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Went ahead and edited the off-looking ones, now we've got a whole set of icons. These really need to be emotes.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It just occured to me that there is a possibility of getting DLC HD retro tracks from past Mario Karts for Mario Kart 8.

I'm willing to drop a 5 bucks for DLC containing Kalamari Desert.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm sure SSB4 emotes will be added to the site once the game is released and/or once all official character art/renders have been released.
Well they already have a Rosalina icon under "Smash 4," and it's sitting there all by itself. They may as well add these as placeholders for the time being, I'd keep helping out by making new ones as veterans/newcomers get revealed. It can't be that hard to add them as emotes right? Just need whoever it is that adds them.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well they already have a Rosalina icon under "Smash 4," and it's sitting there all by itself. They may as well add these as placeholders for the time being, I'd keep helping out by making new ones as veterans/newcomers get revealed too. It can't be that hard to add them as emotes right? Just need whoever it is that adds them.
You'd probably have to contact one of the Admins to implement such a change. Give it a try, if you're so inclined.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
................I said I would eat a sock if it changed.

so yes, it does matter
Oh, well then, that's changes things. Just make sure the sock is clean I guess. Though I don't think they'll change the name of the game. Even if it would sound a lot better.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Royal Raceway..........................doesn't allow you to visit Peach's Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm just waiting for Yoshi's Valley. Despite Rainbow Road 64 (which I'm so god damn ****ing hyped for.) the other N64 were unimpressive stages that I'm not too excited for.

So It's gonna be a real slap in the face if they choose Wario Stadium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm just waiting for Yoshi's Valley. Despite Rainbow Road 64 (which I'm so god damn ****ing hyped for.) the other N64 were unimpressive stages that I'm not too excited for.

So It's gonna be a real slap in the face if they choose Wario Stadium.
I'm happy though.
We got Tick Tock Clock. One of my favorite tracks from MKDS.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tick Tock Clock was pretty cool on Mario Kart DS. Did they confirm any of the Game Cube stages?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I really hope Yoshi's Vally 64 (Is that he one where your place is a mystery until the very end?) makes a return. Thats my all time favorite stage.

Wario's Colosseum from Double Dash is a really good one too!

I don't know which i'd rather have out of Wario's Stadium or Waluigi's Stadium.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I really hope Yoshi's Vally 64 (Is that he one where your place is a mystery until the very end?) makes a return. Thats my all time favorite stage.

Wario's Coliseum from Double Dash is a really good one too!

I forgot DD's Wario stage is Colosseum, not Stadium.

I hate the stage...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Wario's Coliseum from Double Dash is a really good one too!

I loved Yoshi's Valley, it was always fun and frustrating trying to master the shortest route!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I forgot DD's Wario stage is Colosseum, not Stadium.

I hate the stage...
Really? I found the stage refreshingly hectic if that makes sense.

Besides, tell it wouldn't be sick to see how Nintendo can implement the anti-gravity sections to this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom