• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, for me, the Direct is 4pm.
I'll try to make it, but I might have to be somewhere.
If anything, I might just wait till I come back.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
And when it's midnight in eastern time in the United States, it's 1 in the afternoon in Japan.
Which means when it is 3AM EST, it is 4PM in Japan... of course, Western fans lose sleep while Japanese fans enjoy afternoon delights.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
First tons of new Mario Kart 8 Footage gets released, and now there will be a SMASH DIRECT?

Yesssss......

April is going to a great month
You know what they say:
They said:
April showers, brings May flowers.
Interpret "showers" however you wish. That pic you posted should help though. :rotfl:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Bah.

The more and more I read about how Zero's Escape 3 and how it is in the red and how the managers are reluctant to give it the funding it needs/how it needs a big budget and how the previous games didn't sell the good in Japan, but the did pretty good in the West though. The more depressed I get. I need my closure for the trilogy. ;-;

I seem to be married to Marth...

I dun get it. :/

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Afternoons in Japan and nights in America mean mornings in Europe. In other words, I wake up and the first thing I do is check the daily picture.

And I'm not sure if I like a blind date with Mr. Game & Watch. (June 9th)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Afternoons in Japan and nights in America mean mornings in Europe. In other words, I wake up and the first thing I do is check the daily picture.
Well, at least you don't have to be stuck in the middle of the war-to-be.

And I'm not sure if I like a blind date with Mr. Game & Watch. (June 9th)
You know you love it. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
To be fair.
He only wears a tie.
Forget about clothing for a second.

You know what "naked" means for an animal?

EDIT: Family Guy Brain Naked Pic

Hairless.

Even seeing Wario without any clothes would be less disturbing than a big, pink, wrinkly DK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
This has nothing to do with your post, but your avi made me think of this.

View attachment 11367
Omg that's amazing. :laugh:

Damn, somehow reminds me of this, which I just found on tumblr recently:

^ WHY ISN'T THIS A THING YET!? Seriously, they could also make it into an awesome Metal Gear anime:

Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy
Starring: Snake, Otacon, Sunny, and Raiden
Coming out summer 2014 folks!

/shot

I seem to be married to Marth...

Well, I seem to had a drunk night with Zelda/Sheik... why couldn't I be born on the 22nd ****!

Could be interpreted in different ways... although hanging out with Sheik would be pretty cool either way.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I had a drunk night with Link. :awesome:

Also, does anybody else find those Noah ads that start talking on the site to be extremely annoying? I sometimes get two at once and can't shut either's volume off. It's almost making me reconsider using ad-block.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also, does anybody else find those Noah ads that start talking on the site to be extremely annoying? I sometimes get two at once and can't shut either's volume off. It's almost making me reconsider using ad-block.
OMG YES

I usually turn off adblock, but these Noah ads have been super obnoxious, so I've turned it back on for the first time in a while.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't. Anyway, if you think they're a bother, you may consider contacting one of the administrators.

My anti-virus actually has an ad-block, but only blocks ads if they're from untrustworthy sites, such as those with viruses or fraudulent ones.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently hairless animals is a moddable offense even if there are no genetalia present.

Hope nobody has an avi of Rufus from Kim Possible. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have a list of the most annoying ads.
Gifs: Especially repeating ones.

DKTF: I wouldn't mind it as much if it weren't for that annoying sound it makes (and since I listen to music, it's disruptive).
Not to mention extending the page's length. Which causes me to pick something I didn't want (9 times out of 10 it's the ad itself).

Videos: Unlike gifs, you can't just avoid them by reducing the page size (the page would ignore gif then).
With videos, not only do you have to turn it off. But if you don't, then you have repeating audio playing.

Rio 2: I'd hate to see the guy who thought placing an unavoidable ad in the middle of the page was a good thing.
Sure, there's the close button. But I've had times where it didn't work.
So I've had to stop everything I was doing in order for it to go away.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The comment section for English Triple Deluxe videos has people complaining about American version making kirby angry

Too bad the Japanese version of Triple Deluxe has angry kirby AS WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom