• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I feel like updating you all on my Dark Souls progress again.

I back tracked all the way back to Oswald, but on the way I ended up dying due to my own stupidity. Losing my bloodstain down in the depths. It only had 1 humanity anyway and I gained that easily enough. After getting the purging stone I re-stocked on arrows. I then went back to the depths. I've been doing much better. I feel for the same trap floor as last time getting put into the den with those frog creatures with big eyes that curse me, but this time I killed every last one of them. I also killed that giant rat, granted I killed him from above so he couldn't hurt me. Collected the rest of the loot it was guarding. I now have a shortcut to the Bonfire in the depths now that leads to the area's boss, I think, now. I am not trying to farm souls to buy the armor Dohma, or whatever his name is, is selling as it 10 times better then what I currently have, just quite a bit expensive for me in this part of the game. But I want it dagnabbit. I also want to get my Strength and Dexterity stats up so I can wield the Blacknight Sword. So yes, I'm going on a farming spree now. But I think I have good access to Souls now, considering.
Get that Black Knight Sword. I figure you don't care about PvP, and it's fantastic for enemies.

Also, it's Domhnall.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I prefer to play as the female avatar when given the option, my mayor in New Leaf is female, my trainer in X is female. That's not strange now, is it?
No. I just know which character you mean, which is the point of [redacted].

Anyway, I only reason played the GameCube Fire Emblem game.

Last edited:

Zynux

Smash Lord
I prefer to play as the female avatar when given the option, my mayor in New Leaf is female, my trainer in X is female. That's not strange now, is it?
Not strange at all. For me, what gender I pick in games is solely dependent on which gets the better character designs.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
There's pwrobalbly sone thign wong wit mayh...

Anyway...
SmashWiki just fooled me. :(
Good ol' NIWA. The thing I always find amusing about MarioWiki's April Fools jokes is that the DYK facts are actually true.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are the any Blizzard fans here?

This is epic

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Something is different about SmashBoards...I don't know what...

Any freakin' way
I can't recognize this franchise...

Zelda? The spring looks kinda...odd...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, is the forums being this ugly the april fool's joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom