• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That Google Maps Pokémon thing isn't a complete hoax. If any of you has an Android or a iPhone, update Google Maps, open the app and tap the search bar. There will be an option to start the Pokémon challenge, which then prompts you to find 150 Pokémon scattered through the world map.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That Google Maps Pokémon thing isn't a complete hoax. If any of you has an Android or a iPhone, update Google Maps, open the app and tap the search bar. There will be an option to start the Pokémon challenge, which then prompts you to find 150 Pokémon scattered through the world map.
*looks at your Avatar*

...Sure it isn't. :smirk:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*looks at your Avatar*

...Sure it isn't. :smirk:
I'm not joking.

Otherwise, I'd be writing in green text. Part of that promotional video is fake, but not completely.

You have an Android or iPhone? Try what I said.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You can actually play it I caught 73 of them yesterday I'll try to have the other today.
Some of them are easy to find given they're in major cities, but others might be on lesser known places.

So far, this is my progress...
Deerling - Lisbon, Portugal
Metagross - Geneva, Switzerland
Pikachu - Geneva, Switzerland
Kirlia - Paris, France
Sylveon - Porto, Portugal
Kecleon - Madrid, Spain
Togepi - Barcelona, Spain
Bayleef - Sevilla, Spain
Meowstic (Male) - London, UK
Munna - London, UK
Staraptor - Nice, France
Quilava - Monaco
Wartortle - Rome, Italy
Snorlax - Vatican City

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
PlayStation All-Stars 2? That game already exists: PlayStation All-Stars: Island. All the excitement of the previous game: Endless runner games, being on smart phones, and the infestation of Coca-Cola Zero advertisements.

...wait. The previous game didn't have any of that? Well, too bad! This is an ACTUAL game by Sony (not an April Fool's joke at all, sereiously).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Minecraft april fool's joke is pretty interesting

You're character is replaced with a villager and he just yells out what he's doing

The mining sound is the villager just yelling what's he's mining such as "Stone stone stone stone stone" or "Dirt Dirt Dirt Dirt Dirt"

Also you yell out what kind of ground you're walking on.

and other actions are yelled out

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I prefer to play as the female avatar when given the option, my mayor in New Leaf is female, my trainer in X is female. That's not strange now, is it?
No, I've met a lot of people who do that. Anyone makes fun of you for doing that, just say something to prove your feelings ain't hurt!

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm late on the party I'm sure, but I'd like to just put this out there regarding Sakurai and April Fools. He's such a troll that people were expecting him to troll us with a fake pic of the day, so he instead trolls us by not putting anything fake up.

Mindgames, son.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've been getting prank phone calls at my apartment. I know we got a lot of jokers here, a lot of funny guys, but what you're doing is not funny! It's annoying. More importantly, it's illegal. Anyone have an idea who'd be doing this?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, I've been listening to a lot of Super Meat Boy lately.
It's not that bad of a soundtrack.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Done. It will be delivered one dollar a year. Next Wish?
You didn't say corrupted wishes.:glare:

For my second wish;

I wish for Olivia, from Fire Emblem Awakening, to be brought to life and become my wife, and for her to love me.

If you corrupt this I will kill you, FYI.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
You didn't say corrupted wishes.:glare:

For my second wish;

I wish for Olivia, from Fire Emblem Awakening, to be brought to life and become my wife, and for her to love me.

If you corrupt this I will kill you, FYI.
Alright, done.

However, due to your death threat, she has no idea who you are.... Work on that romance, and you could marry her in the future. But she WILL love you! Eventually. :troll:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
WHERE IS SHE GODDAMMIT!?

For the 3rd wish;

I wish for an infinite amount of wishes.
Hold on there partner, READ THE FINE PRINT!!

*Please note that wishing for an infinite amount of wishes signs your soul over to MaskO'Gears.*

I'd love to, but simply have too many souls as it stands. :facepalm:

Wish Again?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I could be.
I'm a wish granter by the power of the Cheshire Cat and the Mask of Gears. Ally yourself with a powerful artifact and a otherworldly feline, and you could be a wish granter!

I wish for 5 more wishes then.

:p
Alright.. let's start this thing. I have one condition: Last 5 wishes. I DO have a schedule you know. Deal?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm a wish granter by the power of the Cheshire Cat and the Mask of Gears. Ally yourself with a powerful artifact and a otherworldly feline, and you could be a wish granter!
Why would I ally with a mere cat?
I AM THE DUCK GOD! BOW BEFORE MY MIGHT!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
By you're logic then, your wishing for an infinite amount of wishes UNTIL you stop. You have to stop sometime, preferably within the next 24 hours. :p
Nope. I'm not technically asking for an infinite amount of wishes. But for a set amount of wishes each time, getting more wishes each time.

Loopholes man.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Minecraft april fool's joke is pretty interesting

You're character is replaced with a villager and he just yells out what he's doing

The mining sound is the villager just yelling what's he's mining such as "Stone stone stone stone stone" or "Dirt Dirt Dirt Dirt Dirt"

Also you yell out what kind of ground you're walking on.

and other actions are yelled out
I wouldn't mind a "Minecraft: Audio Edition".

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Nope. I'm not technically asking for an infinite amount of wishes. But for a set amount of wishes each time, getting more wishes each time.

Loopholes man.
Hmm.. good point. I'll have to re-visit my contract.

For that, you get a cookie, and a piece of paper that has the word 'Infinite' + 'Wishes' on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom