• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velvet Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonic204
It's more due to the fact that I get distracted from playing it quite a bit and have to straight up shut it down if I'm in the middle of a fight or something. >_>

Poison resistant for Blighttown. Got it. xD
Ahh I know that feeling.

Yes, oh God yes. Farm that stuff before you even try to go there.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I hope SSB4 will have His World and Snake Eater again but not instrumental.

Sons of Liberty and Ice Cap zone are music tracks I would like to see too.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well, in truthfulness, you can do the areas in any order you want. But yes, I highly recommend it before Blighttown. :p
I know I can.

However I seem to have found a semi-path of sorts.

I first went to the Undead Burg to the Parish back to the Burg at it's lower parts. There is a locked door here now that I assume the Capra Demon will drop a key for it. Hopefully taking me lower to ring the second bell, as I believe as that is where the NPC state the second one was, somewhere down below. lol

Velvet Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonic204
I know I can.

However I seem to have found a semi-path of sorts.

I first went to the Undead Burg to the Parish back to the Burg at it's lower parts. There is a locked door here now that I assume the Capra Demon will drop a key for it. Hopefully taking me lower to ring the second bell, as I believe as that is where the NPC state the second one was, somewhere down below. lol
It does have a "set path" sort of for you to follow so that you don't wander around aimlessly. And there's definitely a recommended order as well. After Capra Demon will be the forest area I believe which was my favorite.

Sorry, I don't remember exactly. I believe the second bell is in the flooded area with the ghosts. Love that place.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Forbidden Seven - Smash Bros.

The Lost DUO/The Ditched DUO (Dart Feld and Abe?) - PSASBR

Forgotten Four (Dio Brando, Jotaro Kujo, Yoh Asakura, and Dai) - J-Stars Victory Vs

Got bored and decided to name the lost characters for the OTHER brawlers and put them with the Forbidden Seven. lol

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Forbidden Seven - Smash Bros.

The Lost DUO - PSASBR

Forgotten Four - J-Stars Victory Vs

Got bored and decided to name the lost characters for the OTHER brawlers and put them with the Forbidden Seven. lol
How about "The Ditched DUO"?
Cause alliteration.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Just finished beating "For the Bell the Frog Tolls". A great game with a pretty neat story.

So what we talkin' aboot?
Glad you enjoyed the game. :)

Sure. But it's kind of a popular term nowadays.
It's like the Leaky 3, it's just hard to get rid of.

If anything, I just consider then the "Secret Seven"...
It's a name that I will spread everywhere from now on. :troll:
Now it's going to become a term for future reference on Smash 5.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Seeing as how Rare is still property of Microsoft, I seriously doubt that
Which is why DKL (which was also a Rare-made DKC game) is coming to the 3DS VC in a few days, so I really don't know why it's doubted.

My assumption is they came to some kind of agreement. If Nintendo wasn't so damn quiet about everything (The trilogy being removed a year and a half ago) it would've been easier to bear, but most of them don't care about their fans, so it doesn't surprise me.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing them return.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My assumption is they came to some kind of agreement. If Nintendo wasn't so quiet about everything (The trilogy being removed a year and a half ago) it would've been easier to bear, but most of them don't care about their fans, so it doesn't surprise me.
Well, they may have had to get something done with Microsoft as well, but no, this does not merit Nintendo getting Rare back. Rare is better off staying with Microsoft. SEGA is pretty much the only big shot company that's worth being bought out by Nintendo.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, they may have had to get something done with Microsoft as well, but no, this does not merit Nintendo getting Rare back. Rare is better off staying with Microsoft. SEGA is pretty much the only big shot company that's worth being bought out by Nintendo.
What does this have to do with getting Rare back or making deals with Microsoft? They're Donkey Kong (owned by Nintendo) games, not Banjo-Kazooie (owned by Rare).

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It does have a "set path" sort of for you to follow so that you don't wander around aimlessly. And there's definitely a recommended order as well. After Capra Demon will be the forest area I believe which was my favorite.

Sorry, I don't remember exactly. I believe the second bell is in the flooded area with the ghosts. Love that place.
I still can't beat the ******. Even using your suggestion, either he hits me or the dogs do allowing him to try and hit me again. This boss has taken the fun out of the game fast. Despite dying to the Taurus Demon so much it didn't take any fun out, because it didn't feel cheap. This dude though. Bah. I hate him. I double hate him. I triple hate him. I just really hate him. And he isn't any fun. At this point I'm tempted to cheese him and use the Dung method on him. -_-

Velvet Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonic204
I still can't beat the ****er. Even using your suggestion, either he hits me or the dogs do allowing him to try and hit me again. This boss has taken the fun out of the game fast. Despite dying to the Taurus Demon so much it didn't take any fun out, because it didn't feel cheap. This dude though. Bah. I hate him. I double hate him. I triple hate him. I just really hate him. And he isn't any fun. At this point I'm tempted to cheese him and use the Dung method on him. -_-
I don't like being the bearer of bad news but the dung method has been patched, it doesn't work anymore. At least, it didn't for me. You're welcome to try it though.

Sorry my strategy didn't work. It's not a sure-fire one, it takes a couple tries to get it down just right. It took me probably 15-20 different tries.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Where is my wood? My contract provides I be supplied with all of my firewood!!!!!

I don't like being the bearer of bad news but the dung method has been patched, it doesn't work anymore. At least, it didn't for me. You're welcome to try it though.

Sorry my strategy didn't work. It's not a sure-fire one, it takes a couple tries to get it down just right. It took me probably 15-20 different tries.
I should have figured it has been patched. I really like the game. But this boss. .-. ugh.

On a different note.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That moment when Evan Almighty gives a more accurate rendition of the flood story than the new blockbuster movie, Noah.....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I should have figured it has been patched. I really like the game. But this boss. .-. ugh.

On a different note.

That wouldn't really be appropriate since Chrom has the LEAST marriages in his game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom