• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, if you can't find and/or afford the game, but are really curious, I would suggest watching his LP. Especially if you're mostly interested in the character and story. I'm sure you've heard that it's a very long game, so if you want to get the most out of the plot before the release of Smash, the best option would be to watch his LP, or get the game as soon as possible and sink as much time into the game as you can.
Well, I actually liked Ness in Smash before I knew what EarthBound was. I still main Ness and when I went back and played EarthBound, I absolutely loved it. Shulk is really looking to be another Ness situation for me.
It exists for Wii, the new 3DS version is a re-release. The Wii version can get pretty pricey though if you're buying from the wrong place.
I know, but I'd rather get the new version instead of hunting down an expensive Wii game. It'd be like trying to get an original EarthBound cartridge instead of just downloading it on the Virtual Console.

Well, it seems there are quite a few similarities between Shulk and Ness...

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You guys know that feel when you eat spicy food and sneeze at the same time, then the food goes through your nose and burns you from the inside?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*isn't phased* Rebellion is a massive base breaker apparently. I'm not surprised in the slightest. And why would I get pissed at someone for hating a character? Opinions.
And now for something even more cringeworthy, Ridley is there at the movement and one of the main reason why he's hated is because "he's too big to be in Smash" (dem Shokio fanboys). Along with some reasons like having little to no personality, his GBA screeches, Little Birdie, the PTSD scene from Other M, being the most overrated Metroid villain in history, and how ugly he looked in Other M (and Metroid Fusion to a lesser extend).

Oasis_S would have a field day with this one since he's very big on the Ridley scene.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You guys know that feel when you eat spicy food and sneeze at the same time, then the food goes through your nose and burns you from the inside?
I love spicy food so much that I've become immune to most of it. I can even take pepper to the eye and just squint it away.

I've been wanting to try that ghost pepper, I wonder if I can tackle the hottest spice..

D

Deleted member

And now for something even more cringeworthy, Ridley is there at the movement and one of the main reason why he's hated is because "he's too big to be in Smash" (dem Shokio fanboys). Along with some reasons like having little to no personality, his GBA screeches, Little Birdie, the PTSD scene from Other M, being the most overrated Metroid villain in history, and how ugly he looked in Other M (and Metroid Fusion to a lesser extend).

Oasis_S would have a field day with this one since he's very big on the Ridley scene.
Those are dumb reasons for hating him. I may be sick to death of hearing "WE WANT RIDLEEEEEEEEEEE" all the time, but seriously? And I don't even hate the character.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

To be fair though, if you've seen the Ridley fans, you'd try pissing on their grave too.

Last edited:

Soul.

CharacterBoards. LeakBoards. SpeculationBoards. Smash3DSReleaseBoards.
Once this thread is locked, I'm sure there will be a Social thread 3.0.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's going to be a really sad day when this thread is locked, and we get a new one with actual rules in place.
Where we have to talk about Smash! The horror!
(But seriously I'll miss this place.)

Sure, but it won't be the same. I'll miss being able to chat about strange topics.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We cannot get locked unless I post this!

Are you feeling it now, Shulk?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If there isn't, I will be mad.
Yay! 2015! Zelda Wii U hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom