• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Question:

If Sakurai stated that My Music will hold more than 2 songs per series, then how come stages are restricted to only 2 songs?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Were would we all go? D: somewhere else on the internet?
I'd likely disappear if this thread is locked and we get no replacement with no rules. I like to figure out things on my own in terms of games. I do plan to maybe go to tournaments if I can help it though. that one PM tournament I went to was good fun even if I didn't do too hot. I'm pretty bad at Melee mainly due to the speed

I'll take Green Ridley, Black Ridley, and obnoxiously over-saturated Purple Ridley with puke green wings.
Barney Ridley.

Last edited by a moderator:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I won't be locking it personally, but if a mod that's more senior than me feels the need to lock it, I won't fight it.

Okay, mod hat off.

This is actually probably my favourite thread on the entirety of these boards, I wouldn't like to see it get locked.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

It's going to be a really sad day when this thread is locked, and we get a new one with actual rules in place.
Rules! NOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of the only places on Smashboards where we can talk about whatever we want! If the mods take that away from me, I don't see a point in living!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I won't be locking it personally, but if a mod that's more senior than me feels the need to lock it, I won't fight it.

Okay, mod hat off.

This is actually probably my favourite thread on the entirety of these boards, I wouldn't like to see it get locked.
I know I'm your favorite!

I did make you a mod.

D

Deleted member

Rules! NOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of the only places on Smashboards where we can talk about whatever we want! If the mods take that away from me, I don't see a point in living!
I mean, you could talk to real life friends about whatever. Oh, what am I saying!? Real life friends, what are those!?:p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Okay, mod hat off.

Backgammon, I could kiss you right now, right here right now. That makes me happy we have a mod on our side.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I'd likely disappear if this thread is locked and we get no replacement with no rules. I like to figure out things on my own in terms of games. I do plan to maybe go to tournaments if I can help it though. that one PM tournament I went to was good fun even if I didn't do too hot. I'm pretty bad at Melee mainly due to the speed.
;_; but then i would have one less friend to talk stupid to.

I always wanted to got to a tournament, But i don't have the gas or money to go to one, sense there is never a tourny here in this back water as crack of a town.
The gods have spoken!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Those are dumb reasons for hating him. I may be sick to death of hearing "WE WANT RIDLEEEEEEEEEEE" all the time, but seriously? And I don't even hate the character.
Some of them are pretty justified like they expected Ridley to have something more reptilian for a baby stage instead of Little Birdie and and he is arguably to blame for Samus breaking down in the Pyrosphere (though the writers of Other M are the real ones responsible). His screeches were pretty annoying in the handheld games, but that's what the Volume Meter's for if it hurts your ears so bad. I do however disagree with him being overrated or having no personality.

He's a cunning and cruel commander of the Space Pirates that always had excellent plans like kidnapping baby Metroids and attacking Samus before the final Chozo artifacts were placed in the temple. And we can all agree that Metroid would be nothing without him since he has the most connections with Samus of all the villains and does most of the work for a majority of the games' plots.

As for the size thing, it's pretty obvious what needs to be said that had be mentioned many times over the years. Size never matters when it comes to Smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Okay, mod hat off.

Well even if it does get locked, You'd think another Off-Topic thread would be made. It'd make little sense not to.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I mean, you could talk to real life friends about whatever. Oh, what am I saying!? Real life friends, what are those!?:p
No, I really can't. Whenever I talk about what I want to talk about everyone rolls their eyes. Most of the times I open my mouth people look at me like I'm crazy... Even my girlfriend and my real friends..... I feel like this is the only place I am accepted for who I am...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

;_; but then i would have one less friend to talk stupid to.

I always wanted to got to a tournament, But i don't have the gas or money to go to one, sense there is never a tourny here in this back water as crack of a town.
I just got lucky and found out there's a weekly smash thing in Frammingham, about 20 minutes from my house

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Okay, mod hat off.

It's 'cause of me, ain't it? :happysheep:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
No, I really can't. Whenever I talk about what I want to talk about everyone rolls their eyes. Most of the times I open my mouth people look at me like I'm crazy... Even my girlfriend and my real friends.....

Don't worry man, I'm always here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom