• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Honestly. You'd expect Rocket Raccoon to be better with jokes on the internet. That's horribly disappointing.

Something tells me there is something out there like him. Like the original better version.
AIN'T NO THING LIKE ME, 'CEPT ME!

Now go back to stalking because @Star-Lord and I will find you.

zack4812

Smash Apprentice
School is cancelled until October where I live due to a strike, so I guess I don't have to worry about my sleeping problems because of PoTD.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I had to volunteer at Hershey Park for my Track team, and boy was working a ride strange. It's such a different point of view then being a visitor. I worked the Mini Scrambler.
Tell me about it, I volunteered at the Park at MOA during the summer after I graduated from high school. I has only started working there after I got back from E3 that year, and all that was on my mind was the new Smash, Pokemon X and Y, and Sonic Lost World.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

Ain't nothing like him, 'cept his dad.
:denzel:

Missed the 2000 page by a long shot, we're still celebrating right?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Shulk still didn't have an icon so I made one for him.

now how do I get this added to the emotes? I wonder?

[collapse= a comparison]
:4robinm:
:4myfriends::4tlink:[/collapse]

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Only 10 more Pic of the Days before Smash 3DS is out in Japan.

Curious if this will mean bigger surprises (but keeping my guard up just in case).

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I'm back from my vacation to my home town Mobile, Alabama! Finally back in Nashville TN!
What did I miss other than Shulk being revealed and I know everything about the leak. I have many smash fans who informed me that the leak is probably real. Other than videogame news what did I miss?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm back from my vacation to my home town Mobile, Alabama! Finally back in Nashville TN!
What did I miss other than Shulk being revealed and I know everything about the leak. I have many smash fans who informed me that the leak is probably real. Other than videogame news what did I miss?
IT'S REAL!

THAT IS THE MOST REAL, LEGIT LEAK IN MY ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE THAT IS REAL!

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
We got to 2000. Otherwise, nothing.

D

Deleted member

I can tell you what happened. Everyone's favorite character got indirectly confirmed! Dark Pit is in! :teeth:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Am I the only one who wants a Dr. Mario and Mewtwo reveal trailer, where it shows what really happened to them and why they were not in Brawl?
It will be revealed that Dr. Mario is a part of the team that created Mewtwo. For some reason, it makes too much sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom