• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
"WHY DO YOU FORSAKE ME SAKURAI?!"

Seriously though, this is a great game.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Nah, Nintendo is just as sick of Ridley as I am now. Even Barney is preferable.
While we're at it, let's have Big Bird as a character and Elmo be part of his final smash.
Elmo: I guess I'll get my chance, another time...
I'm well aware how stale this joke has gotten. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In fact

is vastly inferior to

While we're at it, let's have Big Bird as a character and Elmo be part of his final smash.
Elmo: I guess I'll get my chance, another time...
I'm well aware how stale this joke has gotten. :troll:

I'd main Big Bird

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought this was kind of funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Barney for Smash Bros.? Expect lots of Miiverse posts regarding that now. :troll:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Congratulations on 2000 pages,guys!

Every second,we're closer to release,but that second decreases our time until the thread is locked due to release.
That's what they told me. :c

D

Deleted member

Congratulations on 2000 pages,guys!

Every second,we're closer to release,but that second decreases our time until the thread is locked due to release.
That's what they told me. :c

We'll get a new one? Right? :crying:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hey guys, I just went to this place called Hershey Park and I dared myself to ride this ride called the "Mini Scrambler" and boy did the ride guy look at me weird.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Hey guys, I just went to this place called Hershey Park and I dared myself to ride this ride called the "Mini Scrambler" and boy did the ride guy look at me weird.

*gasp*

I had to volunteer at Hershey Park for my Track team, and boy was working a ride strange. It's such a different point of view then being a visitor. I worked the Mini Scrambler.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I probably kicked you out cause you were too tall. I did that to a few people.
joke
jōk/Submit
noun

1.a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
"she was in a mood to tell jokes"
synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip; More
a trick played on someone for fun.
synonyms: trick, practical joke, prank, lark, stunt, hoax, jape; informalspoof
"playing stupid jokes"
informal
a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate.
"the transportation system is a joke"
synonyms: laughingstock, object of ridicule, stooge, butt; More
verb
verb: joke; 3rd person present: jokes; past tense: joked; past participle: joked; gerund or present participle: joking
make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
"she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"
synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
joke
jōk/Submit
noun

1.a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
"she was in a mood to tell jokes"
synonyms: funny story, jest, witticism, quip; More
a trick played on someone for fun.
synonyms: trick, practical joke, prank, lark, stunt, hoax, jape; informalspoof
"playing stupid jokes"
informal
a person or thing that is ridiculously inadequate.
"the transportation system is a joke"
synonyms: laughingstock, object of ridicule, stooge, butt; More
verb
verb: joke; 3rd person present: jokes; past tense: joked; past participle: joked; gerund or present participle: joking
make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
"she could laugh and joke with her colleagues"
synonyms: tell jokes, crack jokes
Oh I knew it was a joke, but did you know my reply was?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly. You'd expect Rocket Raccoon to be better with jokes on the internet. That's horribly disappointing.

Something tells me there is something out there like him. Like the original better version.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been working to clean out a room once filled to the ceiling with garbage and storage items. Once it's cleaned out, I can move in it and have a room that's bigger than what I'm currently sleeping in, which can be compared to Harry potter's room under the stairs. -_-;

On that note, how's it going?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
but if you don't like chocolate, don't go.
A life without chocolate is one I don't want to live in.

Honestly. You'd expect Rocket Raccoon to be better with jokes on the internet. That's horribly disappointing.

Something tells me there is something out there like him. Like the original better version.
There was, his name was Vegito. Sure his jokes were hit or miss, but at least it was not roleplaying.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1998 - Daytona USA 2 released, Sonic Adventure launched with the Dreamcast, Spyro the Dragon released as a PlayStation game, Nintendo 64 got titles such as The Legend off Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, and more. Oh yeah, Windows 98 was finally released to the general public, and the websites from the WWW were taking form and shape.

1999 - Super Smash Bros. releases for the Nintendo 64. Nintendo announced plans for their Dolphin system (GameCube), Dreamcast launched in other markets, Xbox began development, and Sony announced plans for PS2.

2000 - Both PS2 and GameCube were unveiled at separate events, Dreamcast sales began to decline, games such as The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Paper Mario, were released for Nintendo 64. PlayStation 2 launches worldwide later in that year.

2001 - Super Smash Bros. Melee releases for GameCube. Xbox and GameCube launch in some markets, Sega stops production of their Dreamcast system, and PS2 gets more games. Did I forget about Windows XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom