• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ah, a normal person.. I've had a hard time finding a FEMALE fan of MLP:FIM. That's a little sad, wouldn't you say?
Eh, she doesn't cause much trouble. So I don't mind.

Though she does hate it when I make fun of this "Princess Luna" character.
All I know is that they look like marshmallows.

Who's a what, now?
Psycho is Batman I think.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Ugh...I'm in deep **** in real life.

I don't know what to make of my life.

Anyone some random suggestions for a job in the future.
In august i'm gonna go away from the school i'm in now because application developer isn't something for me.
PHP is too damn hard.
I probably going to a graphic school to put my drawning skills to the test.
But i'm not sure about that either.

á lá deep ****.
I wish you the best of luck.

The university program I was in didn't really interest me, and I was kinda pressured into picking it. Only recently I've found my vocation and I'm switching schools.

I sat down and thought about all the things that I excel in, and all the things that interest me (and I did some online career tests). I basically grew up around children most of my life (due to various reasons) and I worked with children to teens thanks to volunteering at certain events/camps before. I also LOVE psychology. So I put the two together, looked around my area, and found some child & youth social work programs at schools.

Worst case scenario, if you feel really lost, you could always try talking to a career counsellor. Some schools might offer counselling (pretty sure my university does), or perhaps there's areas near you that offer this or online career consultations/interviews? It may or may not work, but you don't know until you try, right?

I don't know what your interests are, or what you excel in, but if you're interested in a graphic school, I suggests doing some research on the career. I actually talked to some graphic designers about what they do and all that at my mother's work place years ago. It's nice to talk to people who are in the career and went through school so you could get a little insight as to how things go.

Last edited:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Melee is confirmed for both MLG and EVO... I'm happy that our community became this big, and it's getting bigger :grin:!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

In august i'm gonna go away from the school i'm in now because application developer isn't something for me.
PHP is too damn hard.

á lá deep ****.
Welcome to my world.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I wish you the best of luck.

The university program I was in didn't really interest me, and I was kinda pressured into picking it. Only recently I've found my vocation and I'm switching schools.

I sat down and thought about all the things that I excel in, and all the things that interest me (and I did some online career tests). I basically grew up around children most of my life (due to various reasons) and I worked with children to teens thanks to volunteering at certain events/camps before. I also LOVE psychology. So I put the two together, looked around my area, and found some child & youth social work programs at schools.

Worst case scenario, if you feel really lost, you could always try talking to a career counsellor. Some schools might offer counselling (pretty sure my university does), or perhaps there's areas near you that offer this or online career consultations/interviews? It may or may not work, but you don't know until you try, right?

I don't know what your interests are, or what you excel in, but if you're interested in a graphic school, I suggests doing some research on the career. I actually talked to some graphic designers about what they do and all that at my mother's work place years ago. It's nice to talk to people who are in the career and went through school so you could get a little insight as to how things go.

I actually did talk to a career counsellor. It didn't really help.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Even though I don't really follow the competitive scene, I am happy for you all to have Melee in EVO and MLG. :D

Speaking of good news, I finally beat Bravely Default (True ending and everything).

A Fantastic game, though, not for everyone. I recommend mostly if you have a lot of free time.

In honor of finally beating the game, I changed my avatar to my favorite character, (who also has one of my favorite classes), Praline! <3

Lastly, loving the zelda buff. Always loved using Din's fire.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

PHP is too damn hard.

á lá deep ****.
Well if you keep up your artwork, at the very least you could make T-shirts. A lot of websites have stuff like that, without the need to be under a large brand-name company. Pop Culture shirts seem like the most popular of them all though. But there's a bunch of options when it comes to art. You could be a storyboard artist too, help people with their cartoons if you don't want to make you're own. Really it depends on how much you want that kind of job too.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay guys...

I need your help!

Today is my dad's birthday! And I want to do a little something special for him.

So could you just say something along the lines of...

"Happy Birthday Swamp's Dad!"

Pleaes? :3

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Okay guys...

I need your help!

Today is my dad's birthday! And I want to do a little something special for him.

If you want, I could to come to your house and treat your dad to an intimate evening. Dinner, drinks, a movie, and something extra special to see the night off.

I usually charge for that sort of thing, but it's his birthday, and he certainly deserves something nice. :)

Otherwise, Happy Birthday, Swampfather! 8D

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay guys...

I need your help!

Happy Birthday Swamp's Dad!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Okay guys...

I need your help!

Happy Birthday, Venusaur! :grin:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I had to apologize to Ken's stream after getting 4-stocked by Lobo's DK after taking two stocks in Ganon dittos.
. . .
That was fun. :D
At least I learned I should not main Captain Falcon in Project: Melee.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Okay guys...

I need your help!

Happy B-day Mega Swampasaur!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey guys! My dad wanted to thank you all.

He'd never been treated like that. Said it was cool!

:D

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Tell him he should be proud of his son, you're an awesome dude!
(he probably IS ALREADY)

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Okay guys...

I need your help!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWAMP'S DAD!! :D

Hmm, I recall for my father's birthday last year I wanted to give him the game Catherine (Xbox360). But nooo, he told me he personally wanted Halo. So I got my old man Halo... Boys and their FPS. :rolleyes: :laugh:

This year I'll get him Catherine! And he's gonna play it and like it!

D

Deleted member

Happy Birthday, Swamp Daddy, I guess?

...never been good at these type of things, I admit....

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I actually did talk to a career counsellor. It didn't really help.
Again. Welcome to my world. I'm almost a year out after graduating with a bachelor's in computer science, a field I want nothing to do with. Counselors were only able to help so much. A psychologist wasn't much help either. I'm actually going to be seeing a psychiatrist early next month about the possibility that I've been having depression for the last three years at least.

Are you losing interest in a lot of things? Don't feel like doing anything except sleeping? Finding yourself either down or mad at just about everything and you know it's irrational? If you would like, we can talk this over PM.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
hey, whys everyone saying "happy birthday swamp dad"?
are you just giving an condolence to him, or something else?
Edit: never mind read through the thread,
well guess its mine turn then, happy birthday swamp's father, be proud of your son of getting an entire form together to preform an ceremony for you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom