• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Pikachu is on the Tips because it wants to tell new players that it will be in the higher tiers. :troll:
But really, the Replays coming back is good news. That just means 3DS owners who have a capture card can show the recorded gameplay.
inb4 Someone finds a way to share replay files by using the SD Card.

D

Deleted member

Nononono. I came here to escape the salt, have mercy on me. ;_;
Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I just find the Clown Car's face when that happens adorably funny. I thin I'll change my avatar back as well.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Pikachu is on the Tips because it wants to tell new players that it will be in the higher tiers. :troll:
But really, the Replays coming back is good news. That just means 3DS owners who have a capture card can show the recorded gameplay.
inb4 Someone finds a way to share replay files by using the SD Card.
That is, if it can record longer than 3 minutes this time.

[collapse=STILL NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I feel like the whole Madoka Magica series is going to be spoiled by this thread if I keep putting it off.

hmm....

D

Deleted member

SPOILER. THAT. GIF. RIGHT. NOW.

There is a reason why I don't use Moemura gifs, and it's because spoilers. It's the same reason why I don't use any Akuma Homura gifs.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

To hell with gifs, Madoka or otherwise, let's start posting Spider-Man.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

In the old thread they started posting pics like crazy then we ended up posting pics of baby turtles

and the thread was shortly locked afterward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom