• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I don't understand why the Ice Climbers should be Wii U-exclusive DLC while the 3DS version is left in the dust with no DLC at all. Why are you doing this, speculation. Why.

Facepalm: For when it gets just too ridiculous.
I'd post the same Sonic facepalm image to show that sometimes, you just have to think that some things are "lol".
Examples being "you can't grow up: taking things seriously".

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Looking at the Tips section... I always wanted Smash 4 to have an in-depth tutorial mode (that also offers tips) and tutorial/techniques/combo vids perhaps posted on the website (maybe in-game). Something so that new players have resources to learn the basic fundamentals, instead of always having to search for external resources to help them. Make the competitive aspect of the game more accessible. With that, at least there's an option.

D

Deleted member

I don't understand why the Ice Climbers should be Wii U-exclusive DLC while the 3DS version is left in the dust with no DLC at all. Why are you doing this, speculation. Why.

I'd post the same Sonic facepalm image to show that sometimes, you just have to think that some things are "lol".
Examples being "you can't grow up: taking things seriously".
No room for speculation here, only Spider-Man.

D

Deleted member

60's Spiderman? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Needs more Italian Spiderman

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So pokken fighters looks cool. Sucks that I will have a long wait though. ;_:

There are plenty of fighting types I like though.

Anyway, the 2nd day of school wasn't actually as bad as I was expecting. Everything was easier and smoother. The teachers were actually pretty cool. They are actually helpful as well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...I have to wait until next summer to use Dry Bowser...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't care about the characters, Dry Bowser is cool though, but I'm excited for the new tracks. That's why I play Mario Kart after all.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh my god those mario kart leaks.

Yes, Tanooki mario especially. I can finally play as a Raccoon! And Isabel! Yes! YES!

All my love for this new characters. The mario kart 8 roster has been redeemed! And Dry bowser! It's all so beautiful. My birthday can't come soon enough to get this game now. <3

D

Deleted member

It's more about paying a homage than anything. We even get an F-Zero track in the top left, so that sweetens the deal.
You know why we're getting the track? Because F-Zero is dead. First the Blue Falcon in MKWii, then the upside-down racing, and now actual tracks.

Soul.

Smash Kart is real.
Where's the Bowser Jr. DLC...er, we should have Pokémon DLC too. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they are going to include the blue falcon

Why not have Captain Falcon as a racer?

(I realize they had the blue falcon in the past

But adding Link and animal crossing

Falcon should have some kind of priority)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom