• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
How the hell can you forget the **** they had done to Crash Bandicoot? They made Aku Aku black, truned Tiny the Tiger into a literal Tiger, gave Cortex's daughter too much spotlight, and so on. Those Crash of the Titan games were awful by Crash standards too.
You mean Aku Aku wasn't already black?

Although mentioning Tiny Tiger made me look him up, turns out he's based on a carnivorous marsupial. Huh. Didn't know that.
And yeh, Nina Cortex was offputting. Especially when she never talked in Twinsanity. It's kind of the same experience I had with Jak from the Jak and Daxter series. Although his transition wasn't as bad.

I dunno, there was parts of Crash of the Titans I liked. But it definitely didn't feel like a Crash game...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why is Rosalina using the Wind Waker instead of Toon Link? xD
He was so late making it to the photo session for Smash, he was caught running in late as they took the photograph.

And now he's the Trophies thumbnail.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
He was so late making it to the photo session for Smash, he was caught running in late as they took the photograph.

And now he's the Trophies thumbnail.

Is that tip.... about telling Mario and Luigi apart? lol.

And Pikachu on the Tips thumbnail totally doesn't remind me of Pokémon Art Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom