• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
But they used to be one of the best companies in the video game industry. How can they stoop any lower... ;_;
By reviving the Megaman-franchise, but instead turn him into a pink presumably gay robot.

That's an insult. EA Games is an insult.
Nothing is worse than EA Games. The only reason they still exist is because the majority of the The Sims-fanbase are like drones: no matter the terrible quality of The Sims, they will buy it, all expansions and probably a lot of store content as well and they will have no to little complaints.

What about Activision? :troll:
I'll never forgive them for ruining Spyro. :mad:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They just dressed up as a white person in Kamen Rider by wearing a large fake nose and a blonde wig

Racism in a Japanese show?

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson has taken the Ice Bucket Challenge, getting ice water dumped on his head in a campaign to raise money and awareness for ALS. But that's not all. The CEO also personally donated $1,000 to the ALS Association and announced that EA will match every dollar donated by North America EA employees. He did not announce a limit.

Soul.

Did anyone post this thing yet?

Replays are in. inb4 Matches will be recorded easily on Smash 3DS now.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Did anyone post this thing yet?

Replays are in. inb4 Matches will be recorded easily on Smash 3DS now.
Was this from the leak dump yesterday?

Oh, and it has Luigi adjusting his nose as well, fantastic! But why are they using Wii U pictures for the 3DS version?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'll never forgive them for ruining Spyro. :mad:
How the hell can you forget the **** they had done to Crash Bandicoot? They made Aku Aku black, truned Tiny the Tiger into a literal Tiger, gave Cortex's daughter too much spotlight, and so on. Those Crash of the Titan games were awful by Crash standards too.

D

Deleted member

I found it on the potential leak thread on the 3DS boards. It seems like it could have been from the leak thing.

Yeah, that's what the Tips do. They just give players an advice.
I think Tips were shown before, maybe on the E3 trailer and one of the leaked pictures. Correct me if wrong.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
How the hell can you forget the **** they had done to Crash Bandicoot? They made Aku Aku black, truned Tiny the Tiger into a literal Tiger, gave Cortex's daughter too much spotlight, and so on. Those Crash of the Titan games were awful by Crash standards too.
I've heard that, but Crash wasn't part of my childhood. Spyro was (RIPTO'S RAGE!!!). But yeah, that's awful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom