• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Anything new relating to that leak?

-

Please don't kill me....

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
We saw @MorbidAltruism and @Mega Dunsparce's budding romance blossom. :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
I wanna make a good joke out of this, but I can't find one.

Marth burning down the club with his dancing.
Me watching BlazBlue matches involving Bang... FOR JUSTICE!
*****ing about leaks.
Something about artichokes and giraffes.
Ah, BlazBlue? I plan on getting Clone Phantasma one of these days. Hoping to get a review copy for a friend's website (I'm a reviewer there), but if I can't then I'll just try purchasing it when I get the money.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I'm not into speculation. If the CSS leak is true, it's true, and if it's fake, it's fake. We'll find out in three weeks or so, so yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Meh, I'm not into speculation. If the CSS leak is true, it's true, and if it's fake, it's fake. We'll find out in three weeks or so, so yeah.
Same. I'm getting too old for speculation. I just want to reminisce with the old guys about them good ol' days.

Last edited:

Soul.

That's why I'm waiting for the competitive stuff to begin. Speculation is cool, but we've been waiting for Smash 4 all this time.
I would "like" to see if Meta Knight is SS tier again. :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Saw you upload Paper Mario music, and thought your were @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 for a second there.
My avatar is enough to tell that it's me.

But to tell the truth, I listen to the whole TTYD ost in ripped wav quite frequently. So, that's why I use them for hype (because some does that so well).

Since you tough about me, I guess I'll do it :)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
My avatar is enough to tell that it's me.

But to tell the truth, I listen to the whole TTYD ost in ripped wav quite frequently. So, that's why I use them for hype (because some does that so well).

Since you tough about me, I guess I'll do it :)

That's another thing, I usually associate TTYD soundtracks with you, which is another reason I initially doubted it was you :laugh:

You really do like that game, though. I should check it out some time.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Apparently 5k posts and years of exp with SB isn't enough to stay in a leak group.

Nice to see how conceited some members of SB still are.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What's up guys? Anything I missed?
Realizing that the only Disney films that existed during the 2000's and 2010's that were remotely successful was Tangled, The Emperor's New Groove, Wreck It Ralph, and Lilo and Stitch. Atlantis, Bolt, Meet the Robinsons, Brother Bear, and Treasure Planet are cult films while the following films are hated (Dinosaur, Chicken Little, The Wild, and Home on the Range). Ironically, I've been watching half of them for the past 8 hours.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Realizing that the only Disney films that existed during the 2000's and 2010's that were remotely successful was Tangled, The Emperor's New Groove, Wreck It Ralph, and Lilo and Stitch. Atlantis, Brother Bear, and Treasure Planet are cult films while the following films are hated (Dinosaur, Chicken Little, The Wild, and Home on the Range). Ironically, I've been watching half of them for the past 8 hours.
The hated 4 are reasonably rejected. (Yet one of them still has a theme park ride at Animal Kingdom loosely based on it.) I thought Brother Bear was dull to watch the whole way through, and I haven't fully watched Atlantis or Treasure Planet to critique them.

Wreck It Ralph was one of the few recent films that I couldn't stop thinking about for a while after watching the first time. Despite the video game lore, its just awesome on its own merits. Vanellope and Ralph make the film.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom