• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I would not mind Dark Pit at all. Though what I really want besides Ganondorf, is a Bowser Junior assist trophy
I never really hated Dark Pit myself. As I said before, I just hate clones.

What burns is that there were so many unique weapons from Uprising Dark Pit could use, but it looks like he's gonna be a clone. Maybe if we're lucky, he'll get Brawl Pit's moveset for at least a little difference.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
With Shiek in Smash, relevance shouldn't be that much of an issue.
But I have noticed that Sakurai rarely mentions the mainline Kirby titles not developed by him before he left Nintendo. Do you guys know what happened to that developer, anyways? Some people said he died after Nightmare in Dreamland, and know one knows who he is. The whole thing is really mysterious.
Maybe he mysteriously disappeared to hide from disappointment since Hal most likely didn't like how the Dark Matter Trilogy went from a gameplay perspective or loved the ideas. I wouldn't be surprised considering how lacking Mass Attack and Epic Yarn was.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Maybe he mysteriously disappeared to hide from disappointment since Hal most likely didn't like how the Dark Matter Trilogy went from a gameplay perspective or loved the ideas. I wouldn't be surprised considering how lacking Mass Attack and Epic Yarn was.
We need Dark Matter back in a Kirby game. Better yet, we need Zero, with all his blood intact.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Mmmmmmm, though I would prefer my tears in Slurpee form. I am sort of addicted to Slurpees
Oh, there'll be so many tears, we can make them into whatever you'd like.

On an unrelated note, your avatar is amazing. I'd kill for Link to look like this in the new Zelda game.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh, there'll be so many tears, we can make them into whatever you'd like.

On an unrelated note, your avatar is amazing. I'd kill for Link to look like this in the new Zelda game.
Why thank you, I made it myself :). I can give you one similar to that with any character you like :) just give me a picture and I will make it happen for you.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I think Dark matter was in mass effect. he was a minigame boss or something.

D

Deleted member

I honestly doubt the Kirby series will be getting newcomers, but that's just me. You know what's funny? Dark Matter (of course, from Kirby) and Black Mage (from Final Fantasy)'s designs were used as a basis for my Aspyr character's design. xD

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wasn't Dark Matter also referenced in Magolor Soul?

Like how it's mouth opened to reveal a big eye?

Not to mention, Zero and Dark Matter were both keychains in Triple Deluxe, Dark Nebula from Squeak Squad is called Dark Zero in Japan, and Dark Matter had cameos in Super Star Ultra and Mass Attack.

So yeah, I don't think Dark Matter is a hated concept, since it technically appeared as recently as an antagonist as Squeak Squad.

Not to mention that Coo's Forest is a Kirby Fighters stage with Rick, Kine, and Coo all appearing and the cameos from the Stone Ability that reference the DL2 animals.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wasn't Dark Matter also referenced in Magolor Soul?

Like how it's mouth opened to reveal a big eye?

Not to mention, Zero and Dark Matter were both keychains in Triple Deluxe, Dark Nebula from Squeak Squad is called Dark Zero in Japan, and Dark Matter had cameos in Super Star Ultra and Mass Attack.

So yeah, I don't think Dark Matter is a hated concept, since it technically appeared as recently as an antagonist as Squeak Squad.
Zero didn't get a keychain in TD. Only Dark Matter did.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
While the abilities and plot was interesting, the slow paced gameplay was one of the main reasons why the games were considered divisive. I've loved the ability combinations in all three games and Dark Matter/Zero are almost as good of a villain as Magolor and Marx with their plans.

D

Deleted member

And besides, it became difficult to create new icons and use them (such as the Mario silhouette + headphones one), so I stuck up with the character once again for my account's icon.

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
Tomorows Pic of the day will be Wario riding Ridely on pokefloats stage, i can Feel it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom