• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
King K ROol will be the suprise reveal tomorrow instead of Diddy. Diddy will be revealed at a later unspecified date.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm guessing no one remembers that statement Sakurai said about not looking too deeply into his twitter posts.

2.0? How many posts did it take for the last thread to be killed off guys

all veterans must return
It took enough......It took enough.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'm guessing no one remembers that statement Sakurai said about not looking too deeply into his twitter posts.

It took enough......It took enough.
awesome

so guys, I had a thread idea for smash hype. It's basically a "Can you beat a game for every series in Smash before Smash comes out?". who thinks this is a good idea or am i alone in my own boat as usual

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
At least they're better then Capcom, still waiting for my new Megaman and Breath of Fire...
Still waiting for DMC1/3 Dante to come back, a new Mega Man Zero/X title, Mega Man Legends 3, Mega Man 11 (YES!), a new Viewtiful Joe, a new Okami, a new Resident Evil that is actually good and actually survivor horror, a new Street Fighter, and so on.
#TeamNotBelievingItTillWeGetSakuraiTwitterTease
Well he's gotta Tweet or post a Dojo update sometime... ;)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
awesome

so guys, I had a thread idea for smash hype. It's basically a "Can you beat a game for every series in Smash before Smash comes out?". who thinks this is a good idea or am i alone in my own boat as usual
Well, unless I'm mistaken you can't really "beat" Ice Climbers(since it's an Arcade game), can you?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Well, unless I'm mistaken you can't really "beat" Ice Climbers(since it's an Arcade game), can you?
I was thinking more of the big shot series, basically, all original 10 series and then some more. I guess I could add that as a bonus challenge though. How does that sound?

You can actually beat Ice Climbers I think; at some point the levels stop.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I found out about the Nintendo Direct because someone in my Humanities lecture hall blurted out "Finally, a Nintendo Direct."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was thinking more of the big shot series, basically, all original 10 series and then some more. I guess I could add that as a bonus challenge though. How does that sound?

You can actually beat Ice Climbers I think; at some point the levels stop.
I think it's a killscreen.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I found out about the Nintendo Direct because someone in my Humanities lecture hall blurted out "Finally, a Nintendo Direct."
...and i thought i had people on the same level as me in my classes. I don't think I'd ever hear that
I think it's a killscreen.
That counts, then.

So back to the thread: Good idea or no?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A K. Rool reveal would be the best thing this month. Duh.
That or the Diddy/Dixie team being deconfirmed.

Really, K. Rool is my 2nd most wanted potential newcomer now (after Ridley and he was #3 until my overall #1 most wanted newcomer Mega Man was confirmed), but this Diddy/Dixie team idea is so awful, I hate it so much I would rather see it burn in hell than see K. Rool playable.

But alas, I will be ecstatic if K. Rool is confirmed! :)

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
So, besides maybe smash news, what are you guys expecting for the direct? It says spring 2014 stuff, so im guessing Yoshi, Mario Kart, DK, and I dont know what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom