• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If it happens, I might actually think about buying the game.
They'll probably use things from Tingle's DS Game.

But Fabulouso,it's not the movie,it's Michael Bay.
He ruins all nostalgia,Fabulouso.
Didn't you see what he did with Transformers?
Some things he did with that movie were perverted. Just imagine what he'll do with that mind in TMNT? Pray to based swagmasters that he doesn't make beastiality scenes.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The timing is very odd. It's around 4-5 am in Europe. It's only okay for Japanese viewers, I'll say.
Not that early for Europe. It will be at 7 AM for me and I live in the earliest European time zone. It's 8 AM for the majority of Europe.

Not that I will watch it live, though.

(EDIT: Apparently, NoE is delaying their Direct compared to other regions. The Japanese and American versions will be at 4-5 AM in Europe.)

Is there a Japanese version of this Direct or only a US & European version?
There are usually three versions, one per region (JP, NA and EU).

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
They'll probably use things from Tingle's DS Game.

But Fabulouso,it's not the movie,it's Michael Bay.
He ruins all nostalgia,Fabulouso.
Didn't you see what he did with Transformers?
Some things he did with that movie were perverted. Just imagine what he'll do with that mind in TMNT? Pray to based swagmasters that he doesn't make beastiality scenes.
He's not directing it though. Only producing. That gives me a bit of hope.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
What's everyone's opinions on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie? I grew up with the Turtles and I think it's gonna be a dumb fun action movie. I see a lot of hate for it too. Just wondering how you beautiful people feel.
I dislike Micheal Bay, but I'm still willing to give this movie a chance out of my love for TMNT.

Besides, my brother is an even bigger fan of the franchise, and he wants to go see it with me.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Pic of the day: Today's my birthday! Unfortunately, my gift from Monolith Soft was not being to use Shulk in this game.

Sorry.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Pic of the day: Today's my birthday! Unfortunately, my gift from Monolith Soft was not being to use Shulk in this game.

Sorry.
The Shulk hype train is still chugging.

As for where it's going to, I don't know.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What's everyone's opinions on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie? I grew up with the Turtles and I think it's gonna be a dumb fun action movie. I see a lot of hate for it too. Just wondering how you beautiful people feel.
See, my initial impressions after seeing the Turtles' design and Michael Bay directing it were meh, but it seems that despite these hideous things, they're keeping true with the spirit of the series. I'm cool with it now.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
(what do you think of me pre-ordering super smash bros 3ds)"
Well, I pre-ordered it as soon as it was available for pre-order. I long ago planned to skip whatever classes I may have had on it's release date. Turns out I have no classes on Fridays this semester, so it worked out.

But I still wasn't satiated, the hype was a little too much for me. So I went and imported a Japanese 3DS, and I'm gonna download the thing 11AM on Friday the 12'th, because that's when the game will come out in my timezone.

I... I have a problem xD

Starting with mewtwo amirite
He could use one or two more extra moves that only he gets that are super OP, yeah. Maybe something that's Psychic and Dark type, that hits both physical and special defenses. xD

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If you don't mean gardening tool I'm going to hit you with a rock.
what else do you think I refer to?

Have you ever wielded a hoe? Holding one, it often feels as though they'll leap out of your hands, so hungry they are for the tilling of the earth.

So I watched the first episode of Kill la Kill with a friend.

...People weren't kidding when they said it was fanservicey. As slightly...distracting as it is, I think I'll be fine. The first episode was pretty awesome anyway. <3
KLK was great. Not very deep, but it knows as much, and seldom takes itself all too seriously (including its own fanservice). It's more concerned with having a good time than anything else.

I was also impressed at how the "fanservice" becomes increasingly relevant from a thematic and plot/mythology standpoint. The skimpy outfits and frequent nudity are all justified by the story, so nothing is gratuitous (by the definition that something is gratuitous if it serves no purpose other than to just be there). And there's also equal-opportunity fanservice, as you'll soon find out.

Basically, expect over-the-top fights, and for the show to progress until it becomes apparent that the "fanservice" is secondary to everything else.

Also, Mako is the best.

Sorry.
EDIT:

Oh god. I read that out of context, and thought you were saying it was your birthday.

Hahaha. Ha.

Being featured in my crack fic should be good for three Vegito birthdays over.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Is the crying kid supposed to be represent the Chrom fanbase?

nb4Sakuraidoesn'tacknowledgehisbirthdayatall
Sakurai: "Since it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want, I'm gonna dedicate the rest of the Pic of the Days to Miis. (laughs)"

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Woah, he's old. How does he still look 30?
He has reverse aging caused by drinking the Smash fandom's tears. :troll:

Old joke is old, but he's far from being the only Japanese guy to be a lot older than the looks would imply. And of course, this doesn't solely apply to Japanese people.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My best friend returns for America tomorrow. After knowing each other for 5 years. I'm pretty derressed and pretty trashed at a bar with him. It's amazing how we form these friendships in real life and online. I'm always amazed and saddened by it

Sorry but I'm in a reflective mood.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
He has reverse aging caused by drinking the Smash fandom's tears. :troll:

Old joke is old, but he's far from being the only Japanese guy to be a lot older than the looks would imply. And of course, this doesn't solely apply to Japanese people.
Nothing like a steady diet of rice, fish, and lolita to keep yourself young and hale.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
My best friend returns for America tomorrow. After knowing each other for 5 years. I'm pretty derressed and pretty trashed at a bar with him. It's amazing how we form these friendships in real life and online. I'm always amazed and saddened by it

Sorry but I'm in a reflective mood.
If it makes you feel any better, your tags under your name are the stoplight colors in America in order from top to bottom. IF YOU USE PREMIUM GOLD!

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Woah, he's old. How does he still look 30?
Well there are several scenarios.

1. Borf's age degenerating gun.
2. The Golden Suit from Henry Hatsworth
3. Amane's Astral Heat.
4. Some sort of Benjamin Button crap.
5. Uses worm holes to create a time loophole.
6. Leeching off the emotions of his victims.
7. Dragon Balls.
8. Proper diet and exercise
9. Is immortal.
10. I don't ****ing know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom