• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Eh, I'm not buying that playable bit unless I hear it from Sakurai himself.

But I am perfectly fine with him being playable.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I watched the first episode of Kill la Kill with a friend.

...People weren't kidding when they said it was fanservicey. As slightly...distracting as it is, I think I'll be fine. The first episode was pretty awesome anyway. <3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think I'm going to remain skeptical about the Rayman thing myself. Mostly since I doubt they'd show off a third party character as a trophy first before being playable. Just seems off, y'know. Maybe he can join the roster in the next Smash game.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
So I watched the first episode of Kill la Kill with a friend.

...People weren't kidding when they said it was fanservicey. As slightly...distracting as it is, I think I'll be fine. The first episode was pretty awesome anyway. <3
What a coincidence, I also just watched the first episode of Kill la Kill with a friend ; o

I still stand by that Nintendo of Canada would know nothing about Rayman.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
What a coincidence, I also just watched the first episode of Kill la Kill with a friend ; o

I still stand by that Nintendo of Canada would know nothing about Rayman.
I'm sure this friend of yours is incredibly cute and awesome. :p

As for the Rayman discussion. I guess, I could see him as DLC but, I just don't think Rayman is going to be in the first Roster. I also don't think a guy from Nintendo of Canada would know anything.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So I just realized that the Hyrule Warriors Direct is at 10:00 PM in my land... PM. Not AM like usual. We'll have pic of the day and everything before the Hyrule Warriors Direct even gets close to dropping.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think I'm going to remain skeptical about the Rayman thing myself. Mostly since I doubt they'd show off a third party character as a trophy first before being playable. Just seems off, y'know. Maybe he can join the roster in the next Smash game.
Well to be fair, showing the trophy then the character is possible. Heck, we technically saw it with Toon Link and Spirit Tracks.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wonder Red re-confirmed.
Bethany re-confirmed.
Are we talking about Brittany from Pikmin 3 or did I miss something?

I also believe if they were first revealed as a trophy they won't appear as a character unless it's dlc.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well to be fair, showing the trophy then the character is possible. Heck, we technically saw it with Toon Link and Spirit Tracks.
I suppose. If anything, it could mean that he's on the potential list of newcomers, either for a later title or DLC. Well, maybe. There's no telling sometimes with a dude like Sakurai. It's no wonder why he's friends with Kojima, they are so good at trolling.

D

Deleted member

I also believe if they were first revealed as a trophy they won't appear as a character unless it's dlc.
Except Fat Mac. He's obviously playable.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hey,stop it. i never got to play Pikmin 3 :c

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah that's when I move in and I'm probably gonna have a bunch of crap to do since I'll be a first-year.

I have just one class on the 25th (Anime, Manga, and J-Pop) so as long as I'm not in class or on the road, I don't care.
I'm guessing you're going into media.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Communications, so yeah I guess. But that class is a FYS so any Freshman can take it.
That sounds like a lot of fun. When I was a freshman last year, I didn't even get to work on my major, I was just wasting away in basics. I'm majoring in computer science so I can be a programmer for either Nintendo, SEGA, or one of their subsidiaries in the United States. I'm also planning on transferring out of state for my third year.

And I feel like I must ask. Do you by any chance plan on doing Work Study?

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
That sounds like a lot of fun. When I was a freshman last year, I didn't even get to work on my major, I was just wasting away in basics. I'm majoring in computer science so I can be a programmer for either Nintendo, SEGA, or one of their subsidiaries in the United States. I'm also planning on transferring out of state for my third year.

And I feel like I must ask. Do you by any chance plan on doing Work Study?
What do you mean by Work Study?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually,I just realized I never talk about my educational life.

Good.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
What's everyone's opinions on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie? I grew up with the Turtles and I think it's gonna be a dumb fun action movie. I see a lot of hate for it too. Just wondering how you beautiful people feel.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
What's everyone's opinions on the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie? I grew up with the Turtles and I think it's gonna be a dumb fun action movie. I see a lot of hate for it too. Just wondering how you beautiful people feel.
I'm fine with it besides the fact the turtles look creepy as crap.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I have a soft spot for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Grew up with the comic books and the original television series.

Needless to say, that spot is not soft enough to warrant seeing what appears to be another bastardized spin-off. I am very much anti-hype. I'll wait for a Redbox release or something, and then pass true judgment. Might be good, who knows? I just can't justify running to the theaters to see it right away.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
It's basically having a job on campus for a department that you may find interest in working for. And whenever the boss doesn't need you, you can spend that time studying or doing homework. So if you think of it this way, it's kinda like getting paid to do homework.
Hm, interesting. Idk. Some colleges only allow financial aid students do that. So I don't know if I can.

I have no idea what kind of job I'm working toward though. Sportscaster, Game/Anime Reviewer or Nintendo PR are all options I'd like to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom