• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Yeah, I also think that Ridley is a stage hazard and K. Rool would be a trophy, but that's just me. Please don't hate. xD
Even if Samus and ZSS are the same character, canon-wise, both have different moves in Smash, so you got some variety.
That's true. If Ridley is not playable, Samus and ZSS are still there. Samus can be treated as the SA-X, while ZSS is the real Samus. There. Now that's a difference.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
By the way, just one more month before everyone dies.

Can you already see the salty tears over how the roster doesn't contain your obscure piece of crap character, people complaining that they're being ripped off because they don't have a 3DS, and the game isn't like Melee so it automatically sucks?
I'm expecting Evangelion's ending out of this. Meanwhile, those of us alive will be walking to the store to get our games like this.

We're here to play Smash and **** *******.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well we've officially went off the deep end (well, more than usual).

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
B-but, this is my heart :c

It's fiery and colorful cause I'm a boss a** b****

3DS Nintendogs Stage Game play btw

D

Deleted member

That's true. If Ridley is not playable, Samus and ZSS are still there. Samus can be treated as the SA-X, while ZSS is the real Samus. There. Now that's a difference.

I'm really back at highlighting, but you get it. Not because of Shokio, I always knew about it. Don't hate me please. lol

I admit, Ridley as a character would be interesting, but welp, I don't know really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
"Okay, the Wii U version better sure as hell make up for all this, because I'm telling you right now I'm stuck in no-L-Canceling-land. You ran out of Ridley too didn't you, you *******s?"
Spoiler: You get pools of tang instead.

Soul.

I'm really back at highlighting, but you get it. Not because of Shokio, I always knew about it. Don't hate me please. lol
The shadow from the April Direct does nothing for Ridley. lel
His animations were being fixed at that time. The highlight only means Ridley is a stage hazard if that's what Sakurai was saying.
Welp, it's been fun, guys. Let's play as Samus in Smash 4. And Charizard too, because he's a "dragon" like Ridley.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm expecting Evangelion's ending out of this. Meanwhile, those of us alive will be walking to the store to get our games like this.

We're here to play Smash and **** *****es.
i like that ed, edd , and eddy reference in kill la kill form

D

Deleted member

That was the first drawing I made on my Bamboo Capture. It's not impressive but it was made in Paint Tool SAI.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
"He's not playable."
A wild Argument appeared!
Eh, I guess I shouldn't have posted this, oh well

But with all due respect to Ridley fans, there is a lot of evidence towards him being a boss and little to none towards him being a playable character. Even if I'm wrong, I still have evidence to why I think this so what evs bro

Last edited:

Soul.

But with all due respect to Ridley fans, there is a lot of evidence towards him being a boss and little to none towards him being a playable character. Even if I'm wrong, I still have evidence to why I think this so what evs bro
If you felt like posting it, that's completely fine.
I honestly don't see Ridley playable. Like, at all. Samus is there for a reason. I'm not gonna bother posting the obvious stuff like hardware limitations on the NES.

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
I honestly still think he's playable, but I really don't even care anymore, and that goes for K.Rool too. The only big name I really care about now is Mewtwo.
I got over Mewtwo as soon as I saw Greninja <3 I didn't know I wanted him in smash until I saw him boy, oh boy. He's one of my favorite Pokemon along with Sylveon, and Bisharp.

But if we get Mewtwo, this roster will surpass all rosters across the land

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't care about any "big" names. I only semi-support Ridley because dragon. But I would be just as happy with Spyro or Tamagon or Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Saphira or Takhisis or Spit fyre or any other dragon you can think of.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I can't be the only person with the opinion that F-Zero is seriously underrated right? That series really needs a new game and Mario Kart 8 isn't helping at all.
It just mostly saddens me that Captain Falcon is known for Smash Bros ¬¬

D

Deleted member

Agreed man. There is evidence, but I respect those who want Ridley in the game. I admit, Ridley as a character would be interesting, like I said in a previous post, but Sakurai kinda confirmed that he's a stage hazard. Hey, atleast he's in the game in some form.

Morbi

Scavenger
I can't be the only person with the opinion that F-Zero is seriously underrated right? That series really needs a new game and Mario Kart 8 isn't helping at all.
It just mostly saddens me that Captain Falcon is known for Smash Bros ¬¬
It is so underrated that I have yet to play it! My hope is that Sakurai includes Black Shadow which incites an interest in F-Zero. After that, the new game is all but confirmed... or we could just pretend that it does not exist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom