• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii- "Todays picture of the day has revealed a brand new stage for the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros. This stage is based upon N's Castle & the Unova Pokémon League and includes Reshiram, Zekrom and Milotic in its stage hazards. The true mechanics of this stage are not yet known but will be added as soon as we get them."

Joe pls :troll:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I'm actually looking forward to the Hyrule Warriors Direct. That game looks like pure random fun.
I wouldn't oppose a Zelda newcomer appearing at the end, though please sakurai

D

Deleted member

I've played Rayman 1 for the PS1 (well actually for the PSP, since I never owned a PS home console) and man, that game is really hard. I also got Rayman 2 but that was completed under 10 days, and it was quick.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
Honestly anyone expecting Smash news going in will probably be disappointed.
It's weird, every time Nintendo announces they're doing a thing, people assume there's gonna be a Smash Bros announcement too.

Nintendo: "We're releasing an update for the Wii U!"
"OMG SMASH ANNOUNCEMENT COMING?!"

Like seriously, look at these people!

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I've played Rayman 1 for the PS1 (well actually for the PSP, since I never owned a PS home console) and man, that game is really hard. I also got Rayman 2 but that was completed under 10 days, and it was quick.
Rayman 1 throws bricks at your face. Rayman 2 is Rayman saying he's sorry for bashing bricks into your teeth.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
It's weird, every time Nintendo announces they're doing a thing, people assume there's gonna be a Smash Bros announcement too.

Nintendo: "We're releasing an update for the Wii U!"
"OMG SMASH ANNOUNCEMENT COMING?!"

Like seriously, look at these people!

Inb4 Monolith Soft retweets for absolutely no reason

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
I am still hoping for Wind Waker characters to be revealed during the direct.

Tetra, Medli and Aryll would be bad ***.
Pretty sure it was confirmed that Hyrule Warriors will only focus on the 3 worlds from OoT (possibly MM as well), TP, and SS?
Items such as the wind waker and the deku leaf will make cameo appearances in the game though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm still hyped up for tonight's PotD reveal more than anything else because of the huge disconfirmation.

D

Deleted member

Rayman 1 throws bricks at your face. Rayman 2 is Rayman saying he's sorry for bashing bricks into your teeth.
Ubisoft probably didn't play test Rayman 1, so that's why it's so hard. Rayman 2, however, has been ported to many platforms, possibly even beating Pac-Man in that sort of thing. If Ubisoft wants to port Rayman 2 to new platforms, they might as well make an enhanced remake with updated graphics and with Rayman's current character design. I came up with the idea. xD

The Rayman 2 version I enjoyed the most was the PS1 version.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
inb4 they throw a complete curveball in our faces and Morshu is playable in Hyrule Warriors.
"You want it? It's yours, my friend!"

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You guys! The director of Xenoblade retweeted a tweet about Hyrule Warriors! Shulk confirmed as a Link clone!
Or how about this? Shulk and Ganondorf are revealed in a trailer fighting against each other in a world from Xenoblade Chronicles.

And remember the trailers for Little Mac, Lucina, and Palutena? The same conversation type thing happens in this trailer between Shulk and the Monado. (That is if what I hear of the Monado being a talking sword is correct, so don't quote me.)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Digimon is outside of Japan again? Wow, that's kind of crazy, too bad they're releasing it on last-gen consoles as that's probably going to hurt sales, but it gives me slight hope for Re-Digitize getting localized if anything. Also, I bet ya Imperialdramon is going to be OP as **** again as he is in both Rumble Arenas.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know no one asked but my new avatar was just more than a simple recolor & change of drink. I actually made a great amount of changes to make Waluigi look more accurate to his official design, including his eyes, nose, chin, & eyebrows. Here's a side by side comparison:

I've been wanting to change my avatar for while now and now I have!

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I know no one asked but my new avatar was just more than a simple recolor & change of drink. I actually made a great amount of changes to make Waluigi look more accurate to his official design, including his eyes, nose, chin, & eyebrows. Here's a side by side comparison:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'd say that was time well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom