• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Anyone here watch Under The Dome?
Yep, but I have yet to see the season finale. My random Netflix binges have stopped any other shows intervention, I fear I am slowly losing rationality everyda- ooh time to rewatch the Office in 3 days.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I can't read the language but the COMMENTS for this picture were horrible

Woman were calling men some pretty horrible things, comparing them to dogs, for looking at woman and saying they don't have the right to look at them

Men can look at anything they damn well please. There is no "right" to give.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Woman were calling men some pretty horrible things, comparing them to dogs, for looking at woman and saying they don't have the right to look at them

Well I mean, it's not exactly polite to stare at a women chest.
Though I will agree calling men "dogs" is uncalled for. It's stereotyping at it's least.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Men need to be respectful when they look at women(Same goes for women looking at men). Women need to wear clothes that are a frame for their face not their body. (Men too) Eveyone gets a long. The end.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Politeness isn't a universal concept, what is accepted what some is not by others

If feels to me more like your saying a certain way of thinking should be imposed on all individuals

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got bored and made a stage idea based on the final fight in SMB3.

Super Mario Bros. 3

Size: smaller then the bridge of eldin, but with similar properties, like the stage runs off screen, and rebuild itself.

Hazards: Boss- If no one plays as Bowser, he'll appear as the boss in the stage. Unlike other bosses, he cannot be harmed. In order to beat him, you must force him to break the floor under you and make him fall down the pit, just like the boss battle in Super Mario Bros. 3. He'll also spit fire balls at you. If someone plays as Bowser, Alfonzo Dry Bowser will take his place instead.

Once defeated, the stage will rebuild itself.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kind of funny

When someone feels their respect has been wronged

They immediately act disrespectful themselves

It's people that don't respect themselves that are most likely going to be offended when someone "Disrespects" them

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Hey, I have a question for ya'll that I'm hoping to get answers to.
So I'm going to the 3DS Tournament.
Assuming the sign-ups start at 10 AM, which is when the place the sign-ups are opens, when does everyone think I should show up?
Obviously extremely early, at the very least, I was thinking of getting there and waiting at 5 AM.
Does anyone think that's a fair enough time? Could anybody shoot me some recommendations if they think it's too late or unnecessarily early? Obviously there's nothing really to base this off of, but I still figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and get others thoughts. Maybe to at least confirm my own beliefs.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The biggest breakthrough any Sehnsucht-being could make is realizing they are secretly Sehnsucht. It's a tough, life changing experience everyone has to go through at some point, but it has to be done, and it's well worth it.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Hey, I have a question for ya'll that I'm hoping to get answers to.
So I'm going to the 3DS Tournament.
Assuming the sign-ups start at 10 AM, which is when the place the sign-ups are opens, when does everyone think I should show up?
Obviously extremely early, at the very least, I was thinking of getting there and waiting at 5 AM.
Does anyone think that's a fair enough time? Could anybody shoot me some recommendations if they think it's too late or unnecessarily early? Obviously there's nothing really to base this off of, but I still figured it wouldn't hurt to ask and get others thoughts. Maybe to at least confirm my own beliefs.
You lucky duck!

As long as you're not really far away and have to wake up at, like, 1, I think that's fine. Better to be safe than sorry. You might also get a chance to meet new people.
However, if it's an extremely long car ride, I wouldn't recommend going quite so early.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Pretty much.

I believe that a man/woman can look at whatever he/she wants just so she knows s/he'll probably be labeled a pervert depending on what they look at. That's okay. I mean you have to accept that fact if you blatantly stare at someone's chest or crotch. Many people do that so there really isn't anything wrong, just... impolite. Like burping in public.

What is wrong is pretending people are sex offenders and treating them like that because they notice your 3 foot cleavage or enormous bulge.

Every one.
I don't think you are one of us. Show us your Sehnsucht membership card.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
What is wrong is pretending people are sex offenders because they notice your 3 foot cleavage or enormous bulge.
It's especially irritating when the subject of interest possesses both.

I don't think you are one of us. Show us your Sehnsucht membership card.
Hey man. I have the Symbol of Sehnsucht branded on my perineum, same as everyone else.

I'll PM you a selfie. I'd post it here, but somewhere along the line, Sehnsucht has allowed Smashboards to become a prudish place indeed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not always like people mean to look too

Evolution dictates it

It's why breasts are how they are

They evolved to entice sexual attraction, that's why they are bloated all the time and not just when feeding young

I think people forget we are just animals

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well that's certainly one of the odder hyperboles I've heard for large breasts.
I may or may not have been thinking of that really beefed up lady whose cleavage was extremely long because of her muscular torso.

No, no, I definitely was.
My god this thread went to ****
It's all so you can come into the thread and express your distaste whilst including exactly one censored word. Eeeeevery single time. :awesome:

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

4:10:crying: RIP light blue Kirby....

I felt so bad watching that part.... :c

(I'm gonna play the heck outta this game when it comes to the U.S.:demon:)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

4:10:crying: RIP light blue Kirby....

I felt so bad watching that part.... :c

(I'm gonna play the heck outta this game when it comes to the U.S.:demon:)
He might of had that coming. I heard he steals cars for a living.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
My god this thread went to ****
I thought you liked when the thread talked about gender/sexual/social/political correctness/ect. issues?(honest question) I thought you'd be happy about this turn of topic?

Edit: Eh I immediately regret saying political correctness since that has some very weird connotations. Public morals perhaps would be a better way of putting it.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hopefully we get pics of how pretty Ruto looks in Hyrule Warriors soon. I've made clear my desire to have her in the game so many times, and after getting bombed a lot, she's made it. I just feel so happy, I can't let it go!

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You lucky duck!

As long as you're not really far away and have to wake up at, like, 1, I think that's fine. Better to be safe than sorry. You might also get a chance to meet new people.
However, if it's an extremely long car ride, I wouldn't recommend going quite so early.
Well, the drive from where I live would be about two hours or so, but I'll be staying at a friend's house in San Diego so that way the drive is only about half an hour, allowing us to wake up extremely early.
We could only wake up so early, though, and you can't sleep "on site" since "on site" would mean sleeping in a hotel lobby, which you aren't allowed to do.

I'm just anxious because they haven't even announced how many people can enter.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hopefully we get pics of how pretty Ruto looks in Hyrule Warriors soon. I've made clear my desire to have her in the game so many times, and after getting bombed a lot, she's made it. I just feel so happy, I can't let it go!
That's always a good feeling. :awesome:
I felt the same after everyone was saying Shulk was going to be that Monday reveal and it wasn't.
I want him to be in the game but I severely doubted he was going to be revealed that day, and people said I was in denial. Aaaand I was right. And it was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom