• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It would be awesome if the trophies in this game were animated. Not bad that they aren't, but still.

No reason they shouldn't be besides the extra time/money cost. SIGH
Too bad Kyle Hyde will likely be the only animated trophy ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
'What Nintendo social media do you follow?'
Answer: Other, I follow none.

'Why do you follow Nintendo social media?'
No option for 'I don't follow Nintendo social media.'
Skip it.
'You have to answer this question.'

Yes, no.

What game is it?
It's like one comment above mine

@R.O.B 's comment

...and you know what maybe I don't want to know

D

Deleted member

We should take pictures of ourselves at our houses and tweet #BringMeSmash
:4pacman:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Random, but something that excited me greatly.

Tim Stamper has come out from whatever hole he was hiding in for the past few years and is getting back into the game industry (with his presumed son). No word on Chris, but even just one Stamper showing up is like a holiday.

For those that somehow have no idea what I'm talking about, Tim and Chris Stamper are two brothers who founded Ashby C&G Ltd - aka. Ultimate Play the Game - aka. RareWare, as can be seen in the provided link.

I hope great things come of this, even if it isn't a second coming of Rare. Just seeing the name Stamper brought so many feels.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How can you make a racing game fan fic that isn't about racing?
You CAN think outside the box and us characters from universe regardless of whether they were used in the actual games or not. Kind of like how certain Smash fics went since Sonic & Sega All Stars/Sega Super Stars is close enough to Sega's own Super Smash Bros.

A ship fic.
Actually it focuses on more than just that. It also covers bases like comedy, action, drama, and a bit of horror (which will happen in the House of the Dead arc).

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So it's a cross universe fic and not a sega all stars racing fic?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So it's a cross universe fic and not a sega all stars racing fic?
Yeah, though the section on FanFiction.Net only used the Sega Super Stars label to be less specific. I have however added a few non-Sega guests based on their relevance and important to Sega like World War Blue (a manga that parodies the Sega vs. Nintendo console wars) and Dead o Alive (because of its rivalry with Virtua Fighter).

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Zoroark 4 Smash
That is all.
Return to your regularly scheduled programs.
Too late. He was confirmed to be a Poké Ball assist.

Edit: At least I remember reading that...I could be wrong. He was in the Greninja reveal trailer along with all the other Pokémon who were confirmed to be Poké Ball assists.

Last edited:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I can't describe how much the smash 4 theme has grown on me. It sounds like an awesome mix of the festive feel of the smash 64 theme and the badassery of the SSBB theme. It really makes the game feel like a celebration of Nintendo's fighters/franchises.

D

Deleted member

I agree. I mean seriously, that's just unfair otherwise. those nintendo hasn't exactly been fair on sharing the demos with places. :/
Life isn't fair. I guess we can shut up about what that "surprise" is gonna be though. finally

D

Deleted member

Maybe the next surprise is said eShop demo release.
...I'm grasping at straws I know. But I will never let go.
Suddenly eShop demo announced. Costs $5 to download, and is programmed to allow only 30 minutes of actual playing time. Demo must be repurchased after 30 minutes expire.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

And it would be the best five bucks I've ever spent.
I forgot to mention; the demo costs $5 to download, and has a max of 30 minutes playing time (this includes time spent on menus) but it also forces you to pay $10 to start a match, and $30 to play Smash Run.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I forgot to mention; the demo costs $5 to download, and has a max of 30 minutes playing time (this includes time spent on menus) but it also forces you to pay $10 to start a match, and $30 to play Smash Run.
...And yet it would still be the best money I have ever spent.
I'm not really seeing your point.

D

Deleted member

...And yet it would still be the best money I have ever spent.
I'm not really seeing your point.
Something bad soiling an eShop demo. If that was to happen, playing 4 matches in the demo would cost as much as the game itself. It'd be better to just wait at that point. unless you are a hacker

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A lawyer in Kamen Rider just sexually harassed a woman

and when she said "That's sexual harassment"

He said "according to the law it's only sexual harassment if it's within a work place"

WTF?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Step 1. Get a few of your friends to dress up in various cosplay outfits that don't fit together.
Step 2. Everyone pose in front of a green screen, commence taking of the selfie.
Step 3. Find some picture of Comic Con and Photoshop yourself and your friends into the image.
Step 4. Send to Nintendo with #BringMeSmash.
???
Profit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom