• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Didn't Crusade steal SSF2's Link sprites?

Plus Crusade has Ryu, Chun-Li, Petey Piranha, Crash Bandicoot, Snivy, and other characters nobody really cares about (in a Smash environment at least)and none of the characters have a consistent art style.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Plus Crusade has Ryu, Chun-Li, Petey Piranha, Crash Bandicoot, Snivy, and other characters nobody really cares about (in a Smash environment at least)and none of the characters have a consistent art style.
I've heard it's gotten better though.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I hope the online is as hype as I am.

Maybe the wait till 3ds won't be so long if that's the case. Using Turbo mode, dramatic, fast, etc. while online seems to confirm it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Release dates

Discuss them

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
It's the time of year where people will empty their wallets. I'm pretty sure there will be more than enough people who will buy Smash 4 that day (or have already reserved a copy) so I see no issue. My concern is that if I want it day one, I'll have to *gulp* go to Best Buy on Black Friday. I don't want to die...
It is always ideal to bring a knife, or a firearm if you have one registered, to Black Friday. For protection, of course. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really hate that black friday is in the middle of thanksgiving now

I have to work all thanksgiving and miss eating

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Nintendo seems to think it's a good idea to release multiple games at the same time, so it wouldn't surprise me if Smash and Pokémon were released at the same time.

Will it cause an issue in sales? Maybe.
But given Smash is Smash and Pokémon is Pokémon, I think they'll just rake in lotsa dough for Nintendo and clean out wallets.
That would be nice. In any case, if it's true, then November 21st is a fine day to be a Nintendo fan between Pokemon and Smash.

Take them home and try to play both on the same day, or just wish for them for holiday gifts and wait in agony for weeks in hopes of finding them under a dead/metallic tree or in an oversized sock. THAT'S the real question.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll come back at the potd.

Also, I want to point out that I said I was leaving for the month, but apparently that's not the case. These damned boards won't let me escape for that long. ._.

D

Deleted member

It is always ideal to bring a knife, or a firearm if you have one registered, to Black Friday. For protection, of course. :troll:
Seems like a good idea. Good thing I'm extremely weak, don't own a weapon, and am probably the least intimidating person ever!

D

Deleted member

I plan on pre-ordering Smash and worry about Pokémon some other day (as much as Hoenn remakes interest me, Smash is my top concern for games period).
Even if I don't get a Wii U by that time.

What would be even better is if there was going to be a Smash Wii U bundle so I kill two birds with one stone.

Morbi

Scavenger
That would be nice. In any case, if it's true, then November 21st is a fine day to be a Nintendo fan between Pokemon and Smash.

Take them home and try to play both on the same day, or just wish for them for holiday gifts and wait in agony for weeks in hopes of finding them under a dead/metallic tree or in an oversized sock. THAT'S the real question.
That would be a horrible day to be a Nintendo fan! I would not even be able to decide which game to play... I would not be able to choose... so I would play neither. :crying:

D

Deleted member

I have reserved my copies, but the problem comes with picking up one of them on Black Friday. I have an irrational phobia of Black Friday.

Cyber Monday is much safer.
Of course. I just preordered my copy at SmashFest.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'll be preordering the games too, but I'm waiting on a couple things.

1. An OFFICIAL release date for Smash Wii U. I don't like preordering things that don't have official release dates. Just a thing with me.

2. Waiting to see if there's a 3DS XL bundle for Smash 3DS. I have a regular 3DS, but I've been meaning to upgrade to XL for some time, and Smash would easily be the best excuse to do so, but only if there's a bundle that comes with an XL.

D

Deleted member

I probably should have waited for a possible XL Bundle, but I think I may try and play it on a standard 3DS first to see how playable/unplayable it is.

Unless Stop and Shop magically gives me a raise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll come back at the potd.

Also, I want to point out that I said I was leaving for the month, but apparently that's not the case. These damned boards won't let me escape for that long. ._.
Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Aura. Forever... and ever... and ever.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Release dates

Discuss them
Just to get this out, people don't have to stop talking about something just because you want them to.

If you don't want to follow along with their conversation, start your own with someone else or politely and silently leave.

Don't be rude and try to force them into another discussion if it isn't doing actual harm to anyone or breaking any rules.

D

Deleted member

Did someone else have already post this pic ?

If not, so...

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I probably should have waited for a possible XL Bundle, but I think I may try and play it on a standard 3DS first to see how playable/unplayable it is.

Unless Stop and Shop magically gives me a raise.
We should have plenty of impressions of Smash 3DS through Comic-con this weekend, what with the tournament and all. If there's something off about it, I'm sure someone will speak up.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I'm playing Awakening again, and I'm trying to think of who I should make my avatar get married with.

Any suggestions?

I'm not pairing him with Lucina, because as I said a few days ago...

It's weird.

image.jpg

D

Deleted member

We should have plenty of impressions of Smash 3DS through Comic-con this weekend, what with the tournament and all. If there's something off about it, I'm sure someone will speak up.
Good. I am really curious about how well the game plays on a standard 3DS.

D

Deleted member

So I'm playing Awakening again, and I'm trying to think of who I should make my avatar get married with.

Any suggestions?

It's weird.

View attachment 18929
Obviously pair him with one of those units that can only support with Robin

Just pair him with someone you haven't married before.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a Fire Emblem (1) emulator with English text.

Marth looks like a stertypical anime emo,and one of the soldiers attacks by doing a very high dive with a front flip.

Love it. 47/-26

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Did someone else have already post this pic ?

If not, so...

lol Lost World.

I guess even horribly mediocre titles do still count.

Any suggestions?

It's weird.

View attachment 18929
Eh, I'd still go with Lucina. It's like you either bang your friend's hot daughter from the future or you bang your friends hot daughter once she grows old enough in the present. It's gonna happen either way so you might as well pick one. It's certainly not the weirdest type of pairing ever done. (Oh the things anime and manga have led me to see~ ¦D )

Anyway, I'm going to make everyone mad and say Tharja cause she's clearly the best. ¦)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So,about your avatar.

Is the girl increasingly getting more chubby downwards,or are those your stereotypical mega thighs?
Actually, that's just the pants. She clearly has no real legs at all and is just floating everywhere. ¦D

Ah, but seriously. Think Chun-Li. Less "chub" and more "thunder". Not the kind of legs you want to get kicked by our have your head stuck between.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually, that's just the pants. She clearly has no real legs at all and is just floating everywhere. ¦D

Ah, but seriously. Think Chun-Li. Less "chub" and more "thunder". Not the kind of legs you want to get kicked by our have your head stuck between.
Has a feminist ever complained to you?
No,seriously.

D

Deleted member

So,about your avatar.

Is the girl increasingly getting more chubby downwards,or are those your stereotypical mega thighs?

I assume you're not talking to me, but did I miss something? What?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I assume you're not talking to me, but did I miss something? What?
He's talking to me, Blue. Relax.

No one has anything against Homura's magnificent mustache. ¦<

At least, they BETTER not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom