• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
lol Lost World.

I guess even horribly mediocre titles do still count.

Eh, I'd still go with Lucina. It's like you either bang your friend's hot daughter from the future or you bang your friends hot daughter once she grows old enough in the present. It's gonna happen either way so you might as well pick one. It's certainly not the weirdest type of pairing ever done. (Oh the things anime and manga have led me to see~ ¦D )

Anyway, I'm going to make everyone mad and say Tharja cause she's clearly the best. ¦)
I'm actually going with Tharja.
I don't want to let that stalker down.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd be great if the demo had other characters that weren't in the other.

I wanna see Palutena and Pac-Man in action.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
It'd be great if the demo had other characters that weren't in the other.

I wanna see Palutena and Pac-Man in action.
It'd also be real neat if the comic-con Smash 3DS tournament featured more characters too. Palutena, Pac-man, and now Robin and Lucina and Captain Falcon. Maybe they could squeeze Diddy Kong and Ike in there too.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Only if you become their new narrator.

Moon Monkey's voice > GameXplain guy's voice
I would argue monkeys in general sound better.

**** it. I'm starting up a gaming site called ShameXplain
Well I'll be damned, they got a home copy of the demo?
Lucky *******s.
Apparently, gaming sites like GameXplain and Gamespot got hands on time with smash some time after E3. I believe Gamespot posted their vids last week.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd also be real neat if the comic-con Smash 3DS tournament featured more characters too. Palutena, Pac-man, and now Robin and Lucina and Captain Falcon. Maybe they could squeeze Diddy Kong and Ike in there too.
Hell yeah, and maybe another newcomer/vet that they'd reveal during. ;)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I would argue monkeys in general sound better.

**** it. I'm starting up a gaming site called ShameXplain

Apparently, gaming sites like GameXplain and Gamespot got hands on time with smash some time after E3. I believe Gamespot posted their vids last week.

I wonder if Vic Mignogna voices Keldeo in this...or Shoko Nakagawa...or they hired someone new.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if Vic Mignogna voices Keldeo in this...or Shoko Nakagawa...or they hired someone new.
That was such a disappointing Pokemon movie... I made the mistake of watching it right after the newest one with Mewtwo and Genesect and it just couldn't compare...

On another unrelated note.... DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WOBBUFFET HAS BEEN SEEN YET? IN THE GRENINZARD TRAILER? IN DEMO FOOTAGE?? He is such a crucial Pokemon to the series and I'm not even joking.

I would also accept a screaming Victreebel that latches onto fighters heads and does damage like the Metroid.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That was such a disappointing Pokemon movie... I made the mistake of watching it right after the newest one with Mewtwo and Genesect and it just couldn't compare...

On another unrelated note.... DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WOBBUFFET HAS BEEN SEEN YET? IN THE GRENINZARD TRAILER? IN DEMO FOOTAGE?? He is such a crucial Pokemon to the series and I'm not even joking.

I would also accept a screaming Victreebel that latches onto fighters heads and does damage like the Metroid.
Now that you bring it up, no. Wobbuffet has not been seen yet.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
Now that you bring it up, no. Wobbuffet has not been seen yet.
I'm a little concerned because it looks like Inkay does some stupid on the spot jump up and down thing. Not sure if he does anything different if people are closer, but I hope the Fett Man isn't replaced by that poor man's Blooper.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm a little concerned because it looks like Inkay does some stupid on the spot jump up and down thing. Not sure if he does anything different if people are closer, but I hope the Fett Man isn't replaced by that poor man's Blooper.
Inkay causes all grounded players to trip when it hits the ground.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
...that was just uncalled for. I was actually spending the majority of the day getting my WiFi back up and running, and THIS is how I get recognized for it?
Don't look at me, I'm just trying to have fun NOT being the cosmic butt monkey of a community for the first time in ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...that was just uncalled for. I was actually spending the majority of the day getting my WiFi back up and running, and THIS is how I get recognized for it?
I gave you SOME recognition

In the least

D

Deleted member

Not sure if anyone still cares/remembers, but I apologize for flipping out earlier. It's just that there are some things I really don't want to have to discuss, and the conversation was almost getting to that point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not sure if anyone still cares/remembers, but I apologize for flipping out earlier. It's just that there are some things I really don't want to have to discuss, and the conversation was almost getting to that point.
You flipped out?

YES. THE SUN CHIPS SHOPPING WAS WORTH IT!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, CliffJumper is an artificial intelligence and it's pretty needy, so I guess your thesis may not hold that much water.
I would detect CliffJumper as a person who likes to show out their thoughts and be himself.
But he does it in a repetitive way that can annoy a person.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I would detect CliffJumper as a person who likes to show out their thoughts and be himself.
But he does it in a repetitive way that can annoy a person.
A person can be a human, but you need not be human to be a person...

Aren't we all?
You're an Artificial Substitute, correct?

I thought Substitutes lacked for nothing.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Well, CliffJumper is an artificial intelligence and it's pretty needy, so I guess your thesis may not hold that much water.
As a centipede I probably have more legs than brain cells, so I can't always differentiate between humans/robots, etc. Good to know, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom