• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
So what games are you guys playing to pass the time until smash comes?
I plan on getting Layton vs Ace Attorney next month, and this fall I'm getting Danganronpa 2, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. I'm wondering if DBFC or Smash will come out first though.

Mmm, thanks. That was actualy helpful.

Man, my options are blown really large, there's so much to choose from.

;_; no fair I can only buy one... That and I'm really hoping I get a free copy of x&y from my cousin
In my opinion, Awakening is only good for Fire Emblem beginners. I found the plot boring, and the gameplay too easy, and that was on normal difficulty. Kid Icarus lets you change difficulty at any time, and I thought the story was really fun, and I would recommend that game to any one. Check out Ace Attorney Dual Destines if you've played the other 4, because it's as good as the prequels. And of course, judging by your Avatar, you'll be picking up Layton vs Wright this August.

If you have to pick one game, get Uprising if you haven't played Ace Attorney. Pokemon X and Awakening aren't that good compared to the rest of the games I've played in their franchises.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I've had Bravely Default for quite some time, but to be honest I'm kind of bored of it. The plot especially. I haven't finished it either.

I'm okay with alternate universes, but seriously? At least five of them in number, where your objective is always the same? Boooring. The whole Alternis/Ringabel thing could've been done sightly better.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and WW HD, the former because I'm trying to build up to Altaeon and the Abyssal Lagiacrus and the latter because I've been enjoying playing through the game again.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Xenoblade Chronicles is amazing.

I really want Shulk now.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Lost track of who asked for the recommendation but why dont you buy the game this week at best buy since its buy one get one free on select 3ds games

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I've had Bravely Default for quite some time, but to be honest I'm kind of bored of it. The plot especially. I haven't finished it either.

I'm okay with alternate universes, but seriously? At least five of them in number, where your objective is always the same? Boooring. The whole Alternis/Ringabel thing could've been done sightly better.
It definitely a game with problems, I won't argue that. I enjoyed it more or less but that was definitely a tiring part.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I bought Xenoblade when it was new before it became harder to fine. It has since become one of my top games from last generation, I've been playing through it again recently.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So what games are you guys playing to pass the time until smash comes?
I plan on getting Layton vs Ace Attorney next month, and this fall I'm getting Danganronpa 2, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. I'm wondering if DBFC or Smash will come out first though.
Probably nothing. I plan on pre-ordering Smash 3DS this coming up weekend. After that I plan to focus all my energy on getting Fire Emblem 7, I'll probably get Smash ebfore I get that game lol.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For PotD, you know how I still crave Palutena. Knowing Sakurai, it'll be one of those 3 recent characters revealed (or they that shall not be named) again. I need that precious KI:U related data. ;-;

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You know, earlier today, well I guess I should say yesterday since it is midnight for me, we had a baby bird fall out of it's nest. Nest is in a tall tree though so we can't put it back in there. So we had to leave it outside.just took out the dog with a flashlight and it was still there. Though I doubt it is going to be there in the morning... Ah well.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
You know, earlier today, well I guess I should say yesterday since it is midnight for me, we had a baby bird fall out of it's nest. Nest is in a tall tree though so we can't put it back in there. So we had to leave it outside.just took out the dog with a flashlight and it was still there. Though I doubt it is going to be there in the morning... Ah well.
o-o

Live in an acreage, so we have a few trees right beside the home.
BIrd decided to build a nest so she could lay her eggs, as soon as they hatched, a damn Falcon destroyed the nest and ate the hatchlings.

Falco confirmed.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Falco's getting announced tonight, you heard it first here.
Proof: I have none, I'm just guessing.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I like that DK's chant now is "D(1)K(2) (3,4) DON-KEY KONG!!!!

unless it was like that in Melee/Brawl. I never really played as him haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom