• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Possibly. I registered my friend code at wherever you were supposed to register it, but I haven't bothered to set anything up.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Are people really hyping Comic Con?

From what I've seen there was a vague reference to a "few surprises" at the end of a tweet, and what I took from that was that it would be a few surprises relevant to the attendants (like surprise guests or something), and not really any kind of news for us.

D

Deleted member

Are people really hyping Comic Con?

From what I've seen there was a vague reference to a "few surprises" at the end of a tweet, and what I took from that was that it would be a few surprises relevant to the attendants (like surprise guests or something), and not really any kind of news for us.
I don't think anything of note will happen either.

surprises will be more of those Pikachu cards

Mii Shulk and Mii Fiora confirmed.

"Starring Xenoblade"

i think xenoblade is a pretty cool guy
eh sees future and doesn't afraid of anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Possibly. I registered my friend code at wherever you were supposed to register it, but I haven't bothered to set anything up.
There is a wifi thing with P:M where you don't even have to register anything.

You just need to delete a couple of duplicate files and play it like normal P:M

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I'm guessing a veteran at the least will be revealed at Comic Con, possibly. A few special surprises may mean certain people fighting each other in Smash, or characters.

D

Deleted member

Oh good... hackless...

Now I have to figure out which files to remove to make it homebrew compatible. Maybe just the stage that triggers SmashStack?

Thanks for your help though!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh good... hackless...

Now I have to figure out which files to remove to make it homebrew compatible. Maybe just the stage that triggers SmashStack?
ooooohhhh I have no idea about that.

I always prefer hackless method.

You can always check the P:M forums for stuff on getting online to work.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
If you are planning on playing online, I recommend just using a clean version of PM, Homebrew or Hackless.

Using lots of mods and the like will make desyncs more likely, even if they are "Wi-Fi Safe".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ooooohhhh I have no idea about that.

I always prefer hackless method.

You can always check the P:M forums for stuff on getting online to work.
I use homebrew so I can still use custom stages with vBrawl. I like my box stages :p

EDIT: I know what I have to do to make this homebrew compatible just from looking at the folder. I would replace the boot file with the one included in the .zip, and replace the codeset. Done.

If you are planning on playing online, I recommend just using a clean version of PM.

Using lots of mods and the like will make desyncs more likely, even if they are "Wi-Fi Safe".
Crud. I have so much music though.

And an edited HUD.

And the Ace Attorney Courtroom over Rainbow Cruise

You know what I'll just make a separate folder. It'll probably be easier than reverting EVERYTHING to the default.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I use homebrew so I can still use custom stages with vBrawl. I like my box stages :p

EDIT: I know what I have to do to make this homebrew compatible just from looking at the folder. I would replace the boot file with the one included in the .zip, and replace the codeset. Done.

Crud. I have so much music though.

And an edited HUD.

And the Ace Attorney Courtroom over Rainbow Cruise

You know what I'll just make a separate folder. It'll probably be easier than reverting EVERYTHING to the default.
Ahhh cool. Maybe we can play tomorrow or something. I'm on a 16 hour drive home from Florida to Virgina today.

D

Deleted member

You know, I think I might need to watch some Looney Tunes today. Don't ask me why, I just feel like I need to.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Um, guys.
In my Fire Emblem Awakening, Robin can't use the Levin Sword. Anyone know why?
He/she might not have enough skill with swords. If he/she is still only at the stge where he/she can only use the bronze sword (E I think), that's not enough. You need to use it more until Robin gets to B level proficiency.
I don't know the technical term for it, just get better at swords

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
He/she might not have enough skill with swords. If he/she is still only at the stge where he/she can only use the bronze sword (E I think), that's not enough. You need to use it more until Robin gets to B level proficiency.
Isn't the Levin Sword rank C?
Still, though. Increase your weapon proficiency with swords.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Oh. This is my first time playing a Fire Emblem game, and I have no clue what to do in regards to weapons and classes and stuff, so yeah.
How do I increase my weapon proficiency with swords? Do I just use swords a lot?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Isn't the Levin Sword rank C?
Still, though. Increase your weapon proficiency with swords.
Well then, that's less work in that case
Oh. This is my first time playing a Fire Emblem game, and I have no clue what to do in regards to weapons and classes and stuff, so yeah.
How do I increase my weapon proficiency with swords? Do I just use swords a lot?
Basically. iirc there are multiple ways to get better at swords, but I haven't played it in a while. Most simple way is just to use them in combat

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So apparently we're getting a new Hyrule Warriors character today.

Groosegroosegroosegroosegroosegroosegroosegroosegroose

Please Nintendo. There's no excuse now that we have Agitha.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That's the quickest way, yes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes you can get weapon proficiency if you step on the shiny spots on maps too.
Awakening is my first game too though so I'm still learning.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Um, guys.
In my Fire Emblem Awakening, Robin can't use the Levin Sword. Anyone know why?
You need to get a higher weapon rank on swords.

Keep using swords in combat to gain weapon exp and reach higher weapon levels. Any weapon level is raised by using said type of weapon. You can also use an Arms Scroll item to raise a weapon rank matching the equipped weapon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. Just attack enemies with your sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom