• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Since Sehnsucht ain't gunna be good to you, I can be anything you want as long as you slip a 20 in my mustache.
I'm the best thing that ever happened to @ TewnLeenk TewnLeenk , hoe.

Hahaha I could just imagine Sehnsucht wearing an Amy Rose skirt or Princess Zelda dress.
I invite to think of those images again after I tell you that I'm a freeballer.

pickle962

Smash Lord
so I just watched guiles theme being played over a scene from one of the infamous SAW movies. yeah....I don't think it goes with SAW

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh it is certainly. Heck I'd call it downright bestiality.
But that's just me.
Factually speaking, it isn't bestiality.

Sonic characters, Star Fox characters, ect.. are anthropomorphic which at that point makes them no more like animals then humans, as they now have the characteristics that would make them human aside from how they look (yet they are now humanoid).

So basically. If you consider anthropomorphism as bestiality then you would have to consider human love as bestiality by extension.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Another evening, another roasting of CliffJumper.
Meet the new roast, same as the old roast.

Sonic characters, Star Fox characters, ect.. are anthropomorphic which at that point makes them no more like animals then humans, as they now have the characteristics that would make them human aside from how they look (yet they are now humanoid).

So basically. If you consider anthropomorphism as bestiality then you would have to consider human love as bestiality by extension.
But even then, Amy is a pre-teen. That alone raises a few flags.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I'm down for getting bestial with you, boi.

:smirk:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I dunno, I just don't find the idea of considering an animal (or anthropomorphic animal) appeasing to the eye.
Sure, it's part human, but it's also part animal. And there's the gray line. Should we still consider it sexy because it's human? Or appall it because it's part animal?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So, in other words, what Cliff is doing is perfectly fine?
The internet is an anonymous place and thus people feel more secure to act in ways they normally wouldn't. Any otaku (I'm lumping otaku with video games here for now) are going to have their crushes, even "weird" crushes, with fictional character 99% of the time.

Someone having a crush on a anthropomorphic preteen hedgehog doesn't actually hurt anyone and won't unless they become very obsessive over it and start to lose a grip on reality.

So yes. It is fine.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The internet is an anonymous place and thus people feel more secure to act in ways they normally wouldn't. Any otaku (I'm lumping otaku with video games here for now) are going to have their crushes, even "weird" crushes, with fictional character 99% of the time.

Someone having a crush on a anthropomorphic preteen hedgehog doesn't actually hurt anyone and won't unless they become very obsessive over it and start to lose a grip on reality.

So yes. It is fine.
Honestly, I'll admit bub. I disagree.
But hey, it all comes down to opinions in the end.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I think we can all agree on one thing dealing with anthromorphics, and that's no matter how hard they try, Sega will never get Rouge to be anywhere close to good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom