• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I feel like Ness is going to be featured in the next trailer singing with the Chorus Kids.
Disclaimer: I support them because the thought of them in the game is pretty awesome. Not because of the dinky leak.
I personally like the Pipe Burst rumor that says that Marshall and Dixie are going to share a trailer. Rhythm Heaven + Donkey Konga would be amazing. Realistically speaking, it will probably be Wario since Wario Ware and Rhythm Heaven are made by the same studio.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I personally like the Pipe Burst rumor that says that Marshall and Dixie are going to share a trailer. Rhythm Heaven + Donkey Konga would be amazing. Realistically speaking, it will probably be Wario since Wario Ware and Rhythm Heaven are made by the same studio.
Doesn't Dixie have a guitar? That would be cool. Which rumor is that?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Doesn't Dixie have a guitar? That would be cool. Which rumor is that?
Pipe Burst is basically Gematsu + Takamaru and Dixie + playable bosses in Wii U version. According to it Takamaru, Shulk, Ganondorf, and Metaknight will be revealed in one trailer and Dixie, Marhsall, Lucas, and Ice Climbers in the other. More than likely not true but I wish it was because I'd get my top 3 characters and half my top 10.

D

Deleted member

I think we'd get worse fanart than that.
True. I can filter out bad fanart though. I just like the idea of Lucas and Shulk being bros though. I will commission it from a random broke artist or something if I need to. If I was any good at drawing, I'd draw it myself.

Nintendo announced recently that they are having a big display for smash bros at the San Diego Comic Con, anyone else think they could reveal a new character then?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/17/sdcc-2014-nintendo-to-have-its-biggest-presence-ever
Probably not. There have been more impossible things though. Like Nintendo sponsoring EVO.

Chrous Kids/Men/Things: I suppose we'll get our chance...another day. :troll:
You mean; Together now: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So have I ever mentioned I'm taking summer school for English? It sucks.

....Carry on with whatever you do here, I'm just passing through

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
*sigh* I lost the last of my friends today. I guess I'm just a despicable human being in real life. At least I have you guys.

That's why I never start arguments or troll here like on GameFaqs. I respect all of guys and look to you as my friends...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
*sigh* I lost the last of my friends today. I guess I'm just a despicable human being in real life. At least I have you guys.

That's why I never start arguments or troll here like on GameFaqs. I respect all of guys and look to you as my friends...
Just as long as you don't share an opinion that conflicts with someone else, nobody will get on your case on these boards :awesome:

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895

I don't know you, I don't even know if I should like you. But you seem like a swell enough guy and I'm sure you will find even better friends in real lie. If not, we here at a silly old forums are here for you. If you ever need someone to vent your issues to, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom