• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I've made people chuckle with my posts before but it doesn't make me feel like Kevin Hart's clone. It was just me luckily striking a smile or two,and it's good to feel knowing you made somebody laugh,but you don't have to try to recreate it all the time.
Hey man.

He just has a compulsory need to seek out recognition and prestige amongst his peers.

Sure, it's a fascinating case study from the perspective of internet psychoanalysis, but that doesn't mean you gotta harp on the guy so much.

Once you make it your mission to be a comedian on internet forums, you've already failed.
...:urg:...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
No,no,no,no. You misunderstood.

Why try to patch up a not-so-good video with something that's made for laughs only?
What you brought was beautiful.

DENOUTTADEN
HUNNIDOUTTAHUNNID
Fixed that for you
Don't you DARE call those CD-I monstrosities a Zelda game. Those are not Zelda games.

I do like Zelda...when it's developed and published by Nintendo.
They make me laugh if only because they're absurd.
Beautifully absurd.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
To be fair, I have made people laugh here before, there was my post about chicken and mashed potatoes, that "Blues Clues" thing in the Funny SSB4 Pics thread, pretty much everything I've posted in that thread in fact.
Stop trying to be a comedian.

Go b what you were born to be,
A professional Cliff-Jumper.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
And we still haven't seen anything Mother related aside from the two items.

And can I get Wario already? Along with both classic and biker costumes and information on his moveset.

----
The more and more I see unrevealed stuff that should be, the more and more I think August is smash direct and not a nintendo one.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Juicy Fruit
Is gonna move ya
To pick up a gun
And shoot a bullet in ya

Juicy Fruit
Is gonna MOOOooOOOOooove yaaaaaa!!!
  1. Open outside wrapper.
  2. Pull stick of gum out.
  3. Unwrap individual stick of gum.
  4. Dispose of individual gum wrapper.
  5. Open mouth
  6. Insert gun
  7. Pull the trigger
That's how you use gum.
Ah, but then you have the mess. And I don't know about you. But I don't want to clean up all that unnecessary blood.
So maybe I'll pass the gum.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So just gonna come around and leave this here: http://lockathonicus.tumblr.com/post/91897014001

Yep. Have a good day.
OH MY GOD
And we still haven't seen anything Mother related aside from the two items.

And can I get Wario already? Along with both classic and biker costumes and information on his moveset.

----
I feel like Ness is going to be featured in the next trailer singing with the Chorus Kids.
Disclaimer: I support them because the thought of them in the game is pretty awesome. Not because of the dinky leak.

Last edited:

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
So do you think the augast direct will reveal a new metriod game, cause i need something to look forward to and miyamoto said soon.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I feel like Ness is going to be featured in the next trailer singing with the Chorus Kids.
Disclaimer: I support them because the thought of them in the game is pretty awesome. Not because of the dinky leak.
Ness is in my opinion too serious for that. I think Wario (ruining it with his shenanigans) or Mr. G&W (ruining the song with his bell) are the better options.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD

How about Ganondorf chasing Ness and Lucas and then the chorus kids join the fray?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ness is in my opinion too serious for that. I think Wario (ruining it with his shenanigans) or Mr. G&W (ruining the song with his bell) are the better options.
I figured Ness would be appropriate because his game is hilarious and I figured the sense of humor fit.
Not necessarily him singing with them, but him screwing it up (like you said about Wario or G&W).

Though I feel like I just want the next video to be more funny than serious.

What if the next trailer starts off with Ness, but then Poo shows up

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I figured Ness would be appropriate because his game is hilarious and I figured the sense of humor fit.
Not necessarily him singing with them, but him screwing it up (like you said about Wario or G&W).

Though I feel like I just want the next video to be more funny than serious.

What if the next trailer starts off with Ness, but then Poo shows up
Jigglypuff guys. The character in Smash Bros that has a whole move about SINGING.

Come on guys.

Come on.

D

Deleted member

I feel like Ness Lucas is going to be featured in the next trailer being bros with Shulk.
Fixed :4pacman:

I'm sorry, I just want both of them to be playable so we can have fanart of Shulk patting Lucas on the back or something. Because localization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Fixed :4pacman:

I'm sorry, I just want both of them to be playable so we can have fanart of Shulk patting Lucas on the back or something. Because localization.
How about Ness, Lucas, Shulk, Ganondorf, Chorus Kids, Wario, and Jigglypuff are all in a band.

Thhhheeeere we go. Problem solved.

D

Deleted member

How about Ness, Lucas, Shulk, Ganondorf, Chorus Kids, Wario, and Jigglypuff are all in a band.

Thhhheeeere we go. Problem solved.
Best.
Trailer.
Ever.

All the O12 would be confirmed, we'd get 2 newcomers (1 of which is Shulk), and we'd finally get Wario and a villain.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Y'know, I'm surprised that they didn't opt for Ganondorf instead of Captain Falcon in the Fire Emblem trailer. He would have meshed way better thematically.
Because we all know Captain Falcon is the most supreme of all veterans.
Disbelieving this is disbelieving common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom