• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I like my robotic women at least well dressed without too much cleavage. If Mu would PUT ON SOME CLOTHES I would try and play her more.
We, my friend, are complete opposites. ¦D

Besides, just use one of her alternate colors. A love of them color her to where she's wearing a full suit just like a lot of Izayoi's color make it so she's revealing a bit more skin like she out to be in the first place.

Gotta to something to make herself somewhat likable...

Seriously, **** Tsubaki.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is my favorite fighting game of all time. :c

But then again, I play it for fun. :awesome:
I like UMK3 too, glad to see running back in MKX because that was actually a really good mechanic.

Please... stop trashing other peoples games.
I'm not saying Marbles is bad game entirely I just don't see it as viable in the competitive scene similar to Brawl.

Hell if Capcom was able to conduct a deal with Disney to update the game, I'd change my mind but it's not like that's happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The only thing going on in my head now.

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
It is the year 2014. Super Smash Bros Fans all over the world are growing restless after the slow news that transpired after E3, but from secret staging grounds at Namco Bandai Studios, the creator of Smash Bros, Masahiro Sakurai prepares to bring more excitement to please his fans once more.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I see we'll have to disagree upon this one. :teeth: (She's my favorite character in all of BB.)
I'm being more harsh than how I actually feel. I want to love Tsubaki.

But she keeps hatin' on mah Ragna and following those uptight pricks Jin and Hakumen and I just can't stand that. ¦(

Though Hakumen himself can be awesome. For all the wrong reasons.

THUH NAYUM ES HAW KOO MAYUN!

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Even though we most likely know who's being revealed, I'm super hyped to see any new character, and moveset!! :D

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
I like UMK3 too, glad to see running back in MKX because that was actually a really good mechanic.

I'm not saying Marbles is bad game entirely I just don't see it as viable in the competitive scene similar to Brawl.
I don't know anything about the viability of MvC3 as I personally wouldn't touch it (P4A, BB, SSB are my thing) but I still wouldn't talk down to games like that, especially when their fans are rather rude.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It is the year 2014. Super Smash Bros Fans all over the world are growing restless after the slow news that transpired after E3, but from secret staging grounds at Namco Bandai Studios, the creator of Smash Bros, Masahiro Sakurai prepares to bring more excitement to please his fans once more.
I remember being freaked out when it was the year 2005.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
So i hope we get a veteren alongside shulk, ridley would be august for the last hype reveal, the metriod anniversary, and the pyrosphere anniversary

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, it starts...Posting this ahead of time.

WARNING!

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anything about the viability of MvC3 as I personally wouldn't touch it (P4A, BB, SSB are my thing) but I still wouldn't talk down to games like that, especially when their fans are rather rude.
Okay, I'm sorry to disrespecting Marbles

Here, have a gif of Bayonetta making silly faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom