• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lucina should just get Roy's moves minus t3h ph1r3. Oh wait. That would make her completely useless. Roy without t3h ph1r3 is hardly Roy at all. :troll:

But really. Clarification please? Lucina is really confusing me. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LUCINA!
And I made this for nothing.

Not necessarily. He could still be playable. Shulk has other things in his favor aside from lies I mean leaks.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So this is what just went down

- Robin (both genders) confirmed
- Lucina confirmed as Marth semi-clone
- Captain Falcon confirmed
- Chrom deconfirmed as part of Robin's FS
- Gematsu is most likely dead

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Oh trust me. If I know anything about fanbases. It's that they don't give up without a fight.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Lucina is a separate character.

Male Wii Fit Trainer and the Villager alts didn't get there own pages.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Uh...Um...

...Wow. I SO like where this is going.

Super Bash Sisters, indeed~ ¦3

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

I'd like to congratulate you, as I remember you wanting Lucina. So great job for beating Chrom mate, congratulations.

Can I just say again, eat it Sal Romano!

D

Deleted member

As I've said before, people, never trust leaks no matter how credible. Gematsu has been proven fake, the once proud Sal Romano has finally fallen
Sal isn't the leaker though. :troll:

also first half is true. Mac, Pac, Mii, Mega Man, Miss Fit, and Villager are all playable. -said, a nitpicker

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know it's official when you get a warning on miiverse for not putting a spoiler over "Gematsu deconfirmed"

D

Deleted member

Regardless of the status of Gematsu, I'm still hoping Shulk is playable.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Damn I had truly wanted Shulk, alas Robin looks wonderful, if a lot of people are still maining him by the time Smash rolls around then I won't, I think it's just the hype speaking. I now have to choose between my Melee/Brawl mains Link and Kirby to Sm4sh mains Robin and Megaman, argh!

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Damn I had truly wanted Shulk, alas Robin looks wonderful, if a lot of people are still maining him by the time Smash rolls around then I won't, I think it's just the hype speaking. I now have to choose between my Melee/Brawl mains Link and Kirby to Sm4sh mains Robin and Megaman, argh!
Plz, I patented this avatar already

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Lucina was my most wanted newcomer (not counting Mewtwo), but I wasn't as vocal about her because so many people were counting her out due to being similar to Marth. I guess she's still a clone, but it's good to have her in.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Son, allow me to introduce to you the full resolution Captain Falcon
Smash Captain Falcon.jpg

you type www.smashbros.com / images / og / *insert character name here exactly as written in the URL of their page* .jpg

without the spaces of course. That's how you get the full resolution art. Just be sure to type the character name exactly as it's written in their URL. for example, Robin is referred to as "reflet" in their URL.

D

Deleted member

I feel bad for Sal Romano. He's gonna get such a bad rep for this even though he wasn't the leaker. Poor guy.

Damn I had truly wanted Shulk
"This isn't going well..." :troll:

I honestly still think Shulk's in. not so sure about the kids though, nor do I really care Call me whatever you wish.

Yes I have, many times in fact, you probably just didn't see it though. But it doesn't matter, I successfully predicted that Gematsu was false. I should be proud of myself for that.
I hate to nitpick, but it's not entirely false. All characters in first leak confirmed :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
Now I just need Pichu to return and my life will be complete.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am actually glad Genmatsu leak has been deconfirmed. Still, I think Chorus Men can be a lucky guess since the ghost from Rhythm Heaven is in Smash Run...that's throwing me off.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If Lucina can be a near exact clone of Marth... Sakurai, reveal Dark Pit and make him to Pit what Lucina is to Marth. I would die happy from hype overdose.

Have I ever mentioned how I wanted Robin in the game?

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Now, I have to say, I don't think this necessarily confirms Gematsu as 100% dead - it seems clear that he still had legit info on the game. But he probably just knew that the main character from the new Fire Emblem was in and said Chrom mistakenly? Or else his 2nd batch of info was complete bs. But then he did correctly call the Miis as "Mii Fighter," so it's really hard to say. Either way, though, he didn't predict 2 Fire Emblem newcomers, so this is proof that there were characters he still didn't know about! Happy day!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I didn't announce this theory earlier, but now I have significant evidence that "Sal Romano" or whoever he is, being a game journalist, found a way to get info on E3 reveals, but everything else he said...completely bogus.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Most likely they'll just say "Well, we can get stuff wrong from time to time.", or "SAKURAI FOUND HIM OUT!!", maybe even "The leak's still true! He just got the date wrong!". Referring to Chrom, probably "He's still in, so it counts" or some logic like that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still hope Shulk is in the game. I'll admit to not knowing all that much about him. But from I do know, he should still be a unique character. Say with him using de-buffs on opponents with the Manado.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Son, allow me to introduce to you the full resolution Captain Falcon

you type www.smashbros.com / images / og / *insert character name here exactly as written in the URL of their page* .jpg

without the spaces of course. That's how you get the full resolution art. Just be sure to type the character name exactly as it's written in their URL. for example, Robin is referred to as "reflet" in their URL.
Now just get me the full res with a transparent background and you've got a deal. :troll:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon just rekt Fire Emblem, geez.

The only thing I got most hype about was Falcon, and deflecting Lucina's attack with only a slap. (Oh and making Chrom cry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom