• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Wow, guys! Another leak, this time of a future pic of the day to concise with more third-party characrers appearing in Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/3DS

Pic of the Day: Here is Shrek standing next to the Hyrulian hero...I wonder what he's pondering about?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wow, guys! Another leak, this time of a future pic of the day to concise with more third-party characrers appearing in Super Smash Bros. For Wii U/3DS

Pic of the Day: Here is Shrek standing next to the Hyrulian hero...I wonder what he's pondering about?
I don't understand why Shrek was so popular. I feel he's a little ogrerated.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm not sure what to make of people who spell out Rayman in strange ways.
Lol it was auto correct, but I feel this pic was to troll or it means something. I wouldn't mind him though. Anyway only around 15 minutes left guys! Maybe it is snake and rayman.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So. What's the timer at? I have work to do, and I need to know when I should return.

EDIT: Nevermind. ._.

Last edited:

Delicious Tears

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. Unfortunately, large characters such as Ridley, King K Rool, Bowser, and Godzilla will not be available on the 3DS version of Smash due to their size.
Bowser's too small for Super Smash Bros. BIG EDITION. Needs to be Giga Bowser to fit in.

What? What do you mean he's been resized? He's always been small. This "BIG" Bowser you speak must be part of your imagination.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
What the.... Sakurai says 7am us time, that's 15 minutes. But does the timer say otherwise?
He said 7am Pacific US Time. There's multiple US times. For me, it'll happen at 9am in my particular time zone. It's also possible he made a mistake or his translator simply got it wrong. The actual site has the proper amount of time to wait.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
That's nice, but the rest and majority of the world spells it with a b in there.

And c'mon. Numb. Skull. Logically, this is clearly superior.
I ain't be thinkin' sh'all needs be tellin' me hows to spellin's and such, I knows how to English, I did learnin's in school.

Don't jump me if I happen to say the word colour either. Wait...

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Don't jump me if I happen to say the word colour either. Wait...
That one is more understandable. English spellings and stuff. (I know this stuff cause I'm English)
You don't know how many times I've been unneccesarily flamed for colour, armour, centre, analyse, litre, travelled...

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
That one is more understandable. English spellings and stuff. (I know this stuff cause I'm English)
You don't know how many times I've been unneccesarily flamed for colour, armour, centre, analyse, litre, travelled...
I know this feeling only too well. I write for a game and the bug testers are American. I get so many godamn bug reports that stuff like the above words are "spelt wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom