• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I posted this yesterday but it got eaten by maintenance.

I don't want four infraction points on me for spam.
It doesn't work like that. You wouldn't (didn't now) get 4. By the time you've reached that many points, you stop getting 0/1-point warnings.

About to be banned. For making a joke.

Are my jokes that bad?
Some friendly advice, if you're that close to getting banned, publicizing it does not help. "Jokes" don't magically bypass the global rules. If you truly think you were wrongfully reprimanded, handle it via PMs or Forum Support like every other user. Furthermore, if you don't want to get banned/warned, stop continuing with the same exact behavior that got you warned/is going to get you banned in the first place. Cheap likes/"reputation" aren't worth it.

Someone at Serebii was made at Mega Metagross' design because it takes the "Cute" design of Metagross and makes him look angry and violent

He doesn't look so much "Cute" to me as wanting to peel my face off
How can you not find this adorable?

So I was driving to Hoover Damn as part of a vacation I'm on, and I something that might interest you guys...

[collapse=I SAW HIM IN THE CLOUDS!!!]
RIDLEY CONFIRMED!!!!
[/collapse]
I saw Yoshi in the clouds today, so I can't even call this out as grasping at the straws.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was listening to this song, saw your signature, and lost my drink.

Speaking of Rhythm Heaven, I did notice that the Fever minigame Bossa Nova sounded so wrong on many levels due to the sounds when you've hit the orbs/cubes. Then I've realized that most Brazilian songs about love are bound to be sexualized in the first place.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know what we're talking about, so here's a Brawl in the Family comic:
The dark king destroyed all that stood in his path. The world burned for decades. Yet only one emotion would lay upon his face. And it was the emotion of blank ignorance. Such an uncouth reaction to all the pain he caused, was much more fearful than any raging madman, or grinning barbarian.

Yoshi fo' Lyfe!
[collapse=Role Model]
[/collapse]

You do your thing too with Mario bruh!
I'm gonna rep my dude Megaman too. Can't leave him in the cold.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Nothing. That was not a joke. I literally about to be banned for spam.

Someone said if Wario gets confirmed tonight, that means Ridley will be confirmed. I said if Ridley gets confirmed Half-Life 3 gets confirmed.
Well, Half-Life 3 has been confirmed time and time again...we just don't know when exactly it's going to come out. I kind of understand your joke there.

Well there's so much salt on these forums that it wouldn't be too unreasonable to assume the water supply has been contaminated.
Oh, so that explains why I've been profusely vomiting lately.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Giant Blastoise Plushie

I want one...

IN REAL LIFE

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hello all. How are you
Ruining my childhood, by listening to the uncut very of my favorite Jet Set Radio Future track. You will be very surprised to hear the original meaning of the song "I'm Not A Model", which isn't surprising since an explicit song like Rockin the Mic was untouched unlike the former. O_O

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'm depressed
Sorry to hear that, anything I can do?

Ruining my childhood, by listening to the uncut very of my favorite Jet Set Radio Future track. You will be very surprised to hear the original meaning of the song "I'm Not A Model", which isn't surprising since an explicit song like Rockin the Mic was untouched unlike the former. O_O
Huh, I haven't played JSR in ages.. Haha

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The best way I can say this without upsetting the mods is that the "cut" lyrics involved sucking. Just let that sink into your head.
That's a negative stereotype. Mods don't get as easily upset as people think, short of censor-dodging/blatant inappropriate content (though I admit my definition of "safe" is probably closer to borderline for most people). If nothing else, just spoiler it for the innocent masses to continue not being brain bleached.

On that note, you're allowed to post, @Vegito2727 . You can save yourself the trouble and talk to me directly about what is/isn't allowed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently scientists have decided there are only 10 types of smells and everything you can smell can fit in one of the catergories

• Fragrant
  • Woody/resinous
  • Fruity (non-citrus)
  • Chemical
  • Minty/peppermint
  • Sweet
  • Popcorn
  • Lemon
  • Pungent
  • Decayed

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Apparently scientists have decided there are only 10 types of smells and everything you can smell can fit in one of the catergories

• Fragrant
  • Woody/resinous
  • Fruity (non-citrus)
  • Chemical
  • Minty/peppermint
  • Sweet
  • Popcorn
  • Lemon
  • Pungent
  • Decayed
Where does a gaseous smell get categorised?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to figure out if touch can be categorized like smell and taste, but unfortunately every word I can think to look for touch comes up with radically different results then I'm looking for

I thought maybe categorizing different textures, but when you look up texture all you can find is stuff on 3D modeling

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If nobody's following the PotD thread here,

That's his up-taunt. Not some kind of Namcomancing move.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When searching for texture I came upon this

Tribology is the science and engineering of interacting surfaces in relative motion. It includes the study and application of the principles of friction, lubrication and wear.

LOL

Edit: It would have been funny if the word hadn't been cut off

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

How Sonic Boom should have looked