• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Maybe @ Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom can help me

What about it are you confused about? I had a troll face instead of a happy sheep in that first post. Then Opossum changed it to a happy sheep. Then he changed it to two happy sheep. Then he stuck one in each of my posts until a page later. (I'm pretty sure Venus did one of those too.)
I have no idea what you are talking about, Cap'n. Too much time on the high seas may have taken a toll on your sanity....

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I forgot but was this KI:U tune confirmed in smash or am I just remembering being told wrong

Because its my fav tune in the game

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
What was the joke?
Nothing. That was not a joke. I literally about to be banned for spam.
Depends on the joke.
Some times are okay, but there are others which cross the line. And not in a good way.
Someone said if Wario gets confirmed tonight, that means Ridley will be confirmed. I said if Ridley gets confirmed Half-Life 3 gets confirmed.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Someone said if Wario gets confirmed tonight, that means Ridley will be confirmed. I said if Ridley gets confirmed Half-Life 3 gets confirmed.
I guess it all comes down to context. But it's certainly not the worst joke you've made.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well played Venus.... well played...

but time is working against you....

I have you now!!!!
Cap'n, I know you may think you know what you saw but, seriously, lay off the salt water. Salt water causes delusions and may lead to visions of prancing Rainbow Sheep. At first, it just starts off as seeing rainbow sheep in your posts but then it worsens to seeing rainbow sheep in your avatar, signature, profile posts, and even as a main icon.........

Don't aggravate it further because, in time, when you are least expecting it, these visions of prancing rainbow sheep may return in full force......

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Cap'n, I know you may think you know what you saw but, seriously, lay off the salt water. Salt water causes delusions and may lead to visions of prancing Rainbow Sheep. At first, it just starts off as seeing rainbow sheep in your posts but then it worsens to seeing rainbow sheep in your avatar, signature, profile posts, and even as a main icon.........
But then what is this?
:happysheep:
This is clearly what he's mentioning. Are we all drinking salt water?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But then what is this?
:happysheep:
This is clearly what he's mentioning. Are we all drinking salt water?
Well there's so much salt on these forums that it wouldn't be too unreasonable to assume the water supply has been contaminated.

D

Deleted member

Actually on the subject of stages and Kid Icarus, did anyone take note of this shot from the digital event?
kid icaus stage.JPG
It has the aesthetics of Palutena's Temple, but a different layout. What do you think that's about?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Can mods change the avatars? Or even Senators for that matter?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't see anything.
Fine, let me help.
upload_2014-7-10_23-16-30.png

I take it's a tad easier to see it then?

Well there's so much salt on these forums that it wouldn't be too unreasonable to assume the water supply has been contaminated.
We replaced the water cooler a week ago.
There's no excuse.

Edit:
Don't aggravate it further because, in time, when you are least expecting it, these visions of prancing rainbow sheep may return in full force......
So, finally admitted to the crime eh? Figures.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And to keep on slightly related to SSB topic, I am sort of kind just a little maybe but mostly yeah expecting a Wario reveal. Though it skipped a few times, it's that time of the month again and I just got that....feeling.

Fine, let me help.
View attachment: 17892
I take it's a tad easier to see it then?

We replaced the water cooler a week ago.
There's no excuse.
Why did it link to my signature pic? Odd...

I actually closed the thread for a brief minute, replaced the fresh water in the water cooler with some salt water, and then re-opened it. Seeing as when I am awake, most ya'll were asleep.

Can mods change the avatars? Or even Senators for that matter?
Technically no, unless it breaks the Global Rules. I personally contact people to advise them to remove the avatar.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

well...

^(O_O)^

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
I don't know what we're talking about, so here's a Brawl in the Family comic:
"It's a Mii, Mario."

I knew Mii's would be our smash overlords, didn't think it would happen this quickly.

It's official..Mii Fridays for everyweek, and it will reveal everyone being confirmed from brawl..but as Mii clones, or alfonzos.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"It's a Mii, Mario."

I knew Mii's would be our smash overlords, didn't think it would happen this quickly.

It's official..Mii Fridays for everyweek, and it will reveal everyone being confirmed from brawl..but as Mii clones, or alfonzos.
I was listening to this song, saw your signature, and lost my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom