• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Take a shot for a like
Take another shot if it's MorbidAltruism or BluePikmin
Take an additional 2 shots if they both like your post

Take a shot if a post in the Ridley thread was liked
Take another shot if said post is from over 50 pages ago

Take a shot if someone mentions Melee
Take an additional shot if Melee is mentioned in a gameplay related thread
Take a third shot if said mention involves bashing another game for not being as competitive as Melee

And for those wondering how I'm still here, typing, here you go; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v9kOMCgKLE

"I am ghost BluePsychic. Whooooooooo"

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
My mains tend to jump around the tier lists.. Heck I tend to change em up every now and again too.. ^^
I get an attachment to my mains lol. I even try to keep my secondaries in the same order. I felt kinda bad when my Brawl secondaries changed from (after Diddy in order of skill) :toonlink::warioc::pit:To :falco::zerosuitsamus::pit::toonlink::warioc:. hahaha.

For Melee the order hasn't really switched but the size has increased. at first it was just:falcomelee: and:drmario: but now its :falcomelee::drmario::samusmelee:(after playing other M lol really like that game)

Stupid I know. But eh. Smash 4 is looking like these 3:4palutena::4wiifit::4zss: a girl as a main and girl secondaries is a strange world to me. Mostly because most of the people who main girls are kinda creepy...... You can go to the Zamus boards and check....

D

Deleted member

You can go to the Zamus boards and check....
Well, seeing as how Zamus wasn't in Melee so I won't have to take any shots for reading through that board, I'll take the risk. :4pacman:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well, seeing as how Zamus wasn't in Melee so I won't have to take any shots for reading through that board, I'll take the risk. :4pacman:
Well I hope you didn't read your own post then.

:troll:
nope :awesome:
eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM
hmmm. Maybe you should try reading that in a mirror or something. If only Melee had a mirror mode
whoops :troll:

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I just mained who I liked playing, screw the tier lists. In Melee? :mewtwomelee:, :luigimelee:and :bowsermelee:were where it was at for me. Though I did also like playing :jigglypuffmelee:and :falcomelee:.
It's only a coincidence that in Brawl the new characters I liked (:olimar:, :wolf:, :dedede:, :wario:, :rob:) aren't bottom tier >.>
As for Smash 4, :4megaman:, :4pacman: and :4greninja: catch my eye. I was considering Little Mac but I prefer fighting in the air (Bowser is looking like a weird choice now)
EDIT: Now that I look at this, most of my mains are already confirmed for Sm4sh. Yay <3
EDIT 2: Huh. Strange that fox (typically the best of the space furries) I like playing the least. In fact, I distinctly don't like playing as him. Here's hoping my favorite (:wolf:) makes a glorious return.
EDIT 3: I really like playing the villains too. I also kinda liked playing :ganondorfmelee:, and I'm rooting for Riddles and Rooley. Kool.
EDIT 4: I edit things a lot. Hot damn.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I get an attachment to my mains lol. I even try to keep my secondaries in the same order. I felt kinda bad when my Brawl secondaries changed from (after Diddy in order of skill) :toonlink::warioc::pit:To :falco::zerosuitsamus::pit::toonlink::warioc:. hahaha.

For Melee the order hasn't really switched but the size has increased. at first it was just:falcomelee: and:drmario: but now its :falcomelee::drmario::samusmelee:(after playing other M lol really like that game)

Stupid I know. But eh. Smash 4 is looking like these 3:4palutena::4wiifit::4zss: a girl as a main and girl secondaries is a strange world to me. Mostly because most of the people who main girls are kinda creepy...... You can go to the Zamus boards and check....
It's funny when people look at my mains they'll assume I've used Link since 64 but I only really started liking him in Melee and PM recently, his style just flows with my playstyle and I never realized it

In 64 I tend to jump around with :mario64: :ness64: :fox64: :link64: :kirby64: mostly
Melee was weird for me in terms of mains, it started like this :mariomelee: :roymelee: :foxmelee:
Then became :roymelee: :peachmelee: :drmario:
Then now its :linkmelee: :marthmelee: :peachmelee:

Brawl was a bit of a discovery mission
:lucario: :ike: Were my two favorite newcomers and the changes to :falco: I liked alot
Then my main set up became this :marth: :ike: :lucario:
After I tried Sonic again and again.. He is my favorite character in Smash yet I can't fully adapt.. Not even in PM

Project M I can use just about anyone so I tend to revolve around with :link2: :marth: :roypm: :ike: and TONS of others, including my favorite version of :zelda: who's Din's Fire reminds me of Aoko from Melty Blood.

And despite my not showing off tons of other character I use, I do use quite a bit

I have no clue who I'm going to be maining in Smash 4 but I think :4link: and :4marth: will be pretty up there in terms of who I try in my first group of matches, After I do my :4mario: first match because I've used Mario first in like every smash game

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well I hope you didn't read your own post then.

:troll:
nope :awesome:
eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM eleeM
hmmm. Maybe you should try reading that in a mirror or something. If only Melee had a mirror mode
whoops :troll:
You spelled it "Meele" :troll:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I thought you were trying to make it "Melee" backward, which would be "eeleM." Apparently not. Either way I'm dead.
(first draft of the post you quoted)
I had it spelled Melee at first. But in order to try and be cooler and more roundabout with my troll I went and ret conned it with eleeM instead... I flailed :c.

Either way the point was for the only Melee to be at the end of the post anyways :c

(second draft)

I only spelled it eleeM so that if you actually went to a mirror it would waste your time as much as clicking and reading on all of those spoiler tags to only get to one Melee at the end :troll:

[I deleted these because I knew I would need them later and fixed my post just in order to sound like I was in the right the whole time :troll:. I love the edit button]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, I dunno if I'm going crazy or what, but I could've sworn that miis used to not have arms.
They didn't at one point. Wii Sports for example. They just sort of levitated their ball-shaped hands around their body.

D

Deleted member

It's never happened to me. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Did anyone make a support thread for Richter Belmont or Alucard?

I know of the Simon one, but I may want to make one of the aboves for giggles.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
D

Deleted member

I'm back(after an unexpectedly long leave) and it's good to see we can now choose Project M mains. Now I can show the world I main good ol Sanic the Hedgehag in PM.:sonic:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'm back(after an unexpectedly long leave) and it's good to see we can now choose Project M mains. Now I can show the world I main good ol Sanic the Hedgehag in PM.:sonic:
I wish I could main Sonic in Brawl or PM.. He is my favorite character in smash.. nay all gaming.

Yet I can't use him very well.. It saddens me.

Aw well I can stick with my FE dudes and the others I can use anyways and use Sonic in the more fun matches I suppose.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's with the stupid purple outline on these icons anyway? To make them different from Brawl? Then why not just use custom Melee-styled icons then? This outline is dumb.

D

Deleted member

I wish I could main Sonic in Brawl or PM.. He is my favorite character in smash.. nay all gaming.

Yet I can't use him very well.. It saddens me.

Aw well I can stick with my FE dudes and the others I can use anyways
He's one of my favs as well, but I don't even enjoy using him in Brawl. As PM, when I first started using him, I was self destructing all the time. He's hard to learn due to his speed, you just have to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom