• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly Fi's confirmation has only frustrated me more.

I'm pretty sure they said that like all our favourite characters would be playable, and then they go and make Fi, Midna and Agitha playable and create a new character instead of bringing in another fan favourite.

I'm afraid of who the last 2 characters are.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure they said that like all our favourite characters would be playable, and then they go and make Fi, Midna and Agitha playable and create a new character instead of bringing in another fan favourite.

Super Show Link and CDi Link.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The Spinner's an awesome item if you use an AR code that allows you to FLY with it anywhere.

Good times, good times.

Also, setting the Clawshot to "can grab anything" is pretty awesome. It's like, one of the main reasons I use an AR is to break the game.

But the best item is that Hawkeye thing. Gotta love zooming into people's faces lol.
Using AR codes for Zelda is indeed very fun. Unfortunately I used GeckoOS for Wii, so I couldn't use codes for my copy of TP (was the GCN version)

However, I used many codes for Skyward Sword, and it was so awesome.

The Clawshot reaching anywhere code is a favorite of mine, allowing me to seriously sequence break the game and basically warp across huge maps.

My favorite, though, was a code that let you walk on the same horizontal plane regardless of the terrain.

Imagine, instead of flying across the Sky, you can just sprint across it (with infinite stamina, of course)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Uh, I'll have you know Midna's one of the most popular characters in Zelda, and a favorite of m-

I'd take those over Tingle and Ghirahim that's for sure.
I just...I don't...*sigh*

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why are people complaining that they can play as the Master Sword?
It's like playing as Link swinging the sword around, without the Link! :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Imagine, instead of flying across the Sky, you can just sprint across it (with infinite stamina, of course)
That sounds hilarious and so much fun.

Yeah, I don't really care much about using codes to complete the game 100% or whatever (usually I've already finished the game anyway or tried to before using codes). But using codes to fly anywhere? To access debug menus? To glitch up and break the game? Count me in!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly, if I had to choose one Wind Waker character to include, it'd be Quill.

Not only is he a semi-significant Rito character, but he's also a postman, killing two birds with one stone- -actually, that may be offensive.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hate Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. I'm trying to forget they exist but Nintendo won't let me. ;-;
Because people like me, who like both of them, exist. :troll:

Where in the depths of hell comes such poor taste? :urg:
Skaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa just doesn't like 3D Zeldas (besides WW) for some reason.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We can all agree that if there are any Zeldas that shouldn't have existed in the first place are the CD-i ones. Thankfully, Nintendo has done all the efforts to pretend they didn't exist.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I usually like games in a franchise equally.
To be honest, if a game is on the CD-i, it probably should be used as a frisbee because it'd be more fun.

CD-i games are funny, sure, but they are kind of awful. I played one of them once. Ech.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I feel like it's necessary to recruit an army of Mii Fighters made in the likeness of characters people wanted but didn't get in.
The salty tears of people who find Miis pointless are a much better reward than anything elseI MEAN HEY GUYS

Tomorrow's pic of the day will be a /really/ long down smash.
Cept you can't give Miis anime/game hair color (pink, blue, green ect...) eyes (same with the hair color), hair style are very limited, features in general are limited as well.

Freaking Miis are to limited to make everyone people wanted. I already considered trying to make a Joshua (TWEWY) Mii, but that is next to impossible to get an accurate one.

Midna isn't a fan favorite?

What kind of alternate universe do you live in?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Some games I wonder where the heck Link's scabbard comes from. They just seem to magically appear when he gets the Master Sword...

They need to make a game about the Master Scabbard!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Cept you can't give Miis anime/game hair color (pink, blue, green ect...) eyes (same with the hair color), hair style are very limited, features in general are limited as well.

Freaking Miis are to limited to make everyone people wanted. I already considered trying to make a Joshua (TWEWY) Mii, but that is next to impossible to get an accurate one.

I didn't say they weren't fan favourites I meant I wanted other fan favourites in.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I actually like Metroid Other M.
Burn the heretic. :demon:

Ahem... From a gameplay point of view, that game wasn't that bad. The story, however, had its flaws... Well, the controversy surrounding that game mainly comes from the story and its implications.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Makes it even better, though I could see them implementing more hair colors at least (Tomodachi Life did it, anyway).

Sill, it's not like I care. I'm still going to use miis occasionally.
I will always use a bastardized Falco mii over Falco (because I don't particularly care for Falco, and this is an easy opportunity to annoy people with the miis they hate so much).

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627

"Midna" and "not being a fan favorite" are two phrases that shouldn't be together in a sentence...

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Other M? Hehe...I've been unable to move forward in the game because I've been stuck at a certain part. A friend told me it had something to do with tearing down a wall...

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'm not even into the Zelda games that much and know how popular Midna is lol.

Wolf Link is cooler though.
Midna fights with Wolf Link-looking clones in HW. She's looks like a blast.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Other M? Hehe...I've been unable to move forward in the game because I've been stuck at a certain part. A friend told me it had something to do with tearing down a wall...
You must be at the Ridley boss encounter. The part where Ridley tears down your emotional wall and reduces you to a blabbering mess of a bounty hunter. ;)

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
You must be at the Ridley boss encounter. The part where Ridley tears down your emotional wall and reduces you to a blabbering mess of a bounty hunter. ;)
I haven't gotten that far in the game yet. :p I think I'm in one of the first sectors still. If I remember correctly, I had just come across that chicken alien thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom