• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Games? I only know of PC voice synthesizer application. >_>
There's actually a lot of games starring Miku and other Vocaloid content:

[collapse=Copypasta'd]- PangYa (PC): An online multiplayer golf game, developed by a Korean company. Miku was released as a special event skin

- 13-sai no Hello Work DS (DS): First appearance in a handheld console game

- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (PSP): rhythm-based game featuring music arranged by the Vocaloid software

- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Arcade (arcade installment)

- Toro's Friend Network (PS Vita): Special downloadable app that had a Project Diva f crossover dungeon. Additionally, various Vocaloid items are available for customization (for example, you could dress up Toro like Miku)

- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ (PS Vita and PS3): Released in NA and Europe, making it the first Project DIVA game to be released in the West. Vita version is set to release in NA and Europe in 2014

- Miku Flick (iOS): Spin-off of the Project DIVA series that was also released internationally

- Miku Flick/02 (iOS): Also released internationally

- Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai (3DS): Spin-off of the Project DIVA series

- Samurai & Dragons (PS Vita): DLC Vocaloid characters

- Yakuza 5 (PS3): Miku costume

- Super Robot Taisen UX (3DS): Mech design after Miku

- 7th Dragon 2020 and its sequel (PSP): Miku is a NPC, and provides BGMs

- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP) and Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC, PS Vita): Various Miku clothes and Vocaloid DLC content

- THE iDOLM@STER 2 (PS3): Miku DLC costume

- Miku Miku Hockey (PS Vita)

- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 (3DS)

- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd (PS3 and PS Vita): Set to be released in 2014

- Monster Hunter Frontier G: Special Miku skin

- Daigasso! Band Brothers P (3DS): Game has a feature that uses Vocaloid synthesizer software, essentially allowing the player to create their own Vocaloid by recording their voice. Vocaloids Aoki Lapis and Kamui Gakupo are available to download and sing songs[/collapse]

Keep in mind that the Project Mirai games are very popular in Japan, so I guess it's not impossible to see a Miku trophy from the games, if we're getting other 3rd party trophies that is. The upcoming 3rd game in the series is getting localized, so we'll see how well it does.

D

Deleted member

Rhythm Game? Silly people, we don't need Nintendo to buy Sega for that! We already have a character from a rhythm game :troll:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Living forever is a curse.

I'm fine with missing out on this.
If you're stuck on Earth, then it'd be kind of crappy. You'd eventually run out of things to do or see, and your acquaintances would all perish before you (unless you encounter other immortals).

Thankfully, immortality also increases the probability over time that you'll figure out a way to leave the planet. So it all works out in the end. 8D

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you're stuck on Earth, then it'd be kind of crappy. You'd eventually run out of things to do or see, and your acquaintances would all perish before you (unless you encounter other immortals).

Thankfully, immortality also increases the probability over time that you'll figure out a way to leave the planet. So it all works out in the end. 8D
If you met a hot immortal of the opposite gender that'd be fun. ;D

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I see all this Sega and Hatsune Miku talk, yet no one brings the question on WHO OWNS Hatsune Miku.

The logic behind Sega meaning Hatsune Miku in Smash may be as flawed as the logic that dictates Bandai Namco could mean Dragon Ball/Naruto in Smash.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Rhythm Game? Silly people, we don't need Nintendo to buy Sega for that! We already have a character from a rhythm game :troll:

*sigh* Can't we have the actual iconic character from this game that everyone knows and recognizes?

You know...

THIS GIRL?

Seriously, what are the Chorus Men even supposed to be? Is that even an actual name or did someone make it up? I don't really even consider them much of characters rather than minor mascots. Like Goombas.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Or the same one. Or many.

When you're immortal, you have all the time in the universe to experiment. And eventually, everyone you know will die anyway, so over time, the social stigma of pursuing new "opportunities" will diminish entirely.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I see all this Sega and Hatsune Miku talk, yet no one brings the question on WHO OWNS Hatsune Miku.

The logic behind Sega meaning Hatsune Miku in Smash may be as flawed as the logic that dictates Bandai Namco could mean Dragon Ball/Naruto in Smash.
That would be Yamaha Corp. Yeah, I don't expect it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Or if your immortallity could spread to others if your genes and DNA was injected into them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Or the same one. Or many.

When you're immortal, you have all the time in the universe to experiment. And eventually, everyone you know will die anyway, so over time, the social stigma of pursuing new "opportunities" will diminish entirely.
True, true. It's all love anyways.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566

If Sega got anymore people, I'd like for it to be some Virtua Fighter, Golden Axe or Streets of Rage people.. Before Miku obv :p

But yeah we are talking on publishers more then who actually owns what when it comes to something like that Hatsune Miku stuff

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
But living forever can be a double-edged sword.
In what respect?

I suppose the options are either that you live until the end of the universe (Big Crunch, Heat Death, etc.), that you die in an accident (because immortality doesn't necessarily equate to invulnerability), or that you elect to end your existence/experience/etc.

If your actual existence as an immortal is hollow/boring/destitute/etc., that would be on you.

Unless you were trapped on some barren rock of a world with no possibility of escape or improvement of your circumstances, in which case you either kill yourself or learn the ways of astral travel.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
It was pretty obvious from his older posts too, I'd say.

Never heard of Bubsy? The one who was supposedly going to Mario and Sonic?
Awful controls, floating cats, killer cars, and Bubsy 3D...
Users, never subject yourself to Bubsy.
That's a C Rating!? When Blazblue of all games has a B? Do I want to know?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That's a C Rating!? When Blazblue of all games has a B? Do I want to know?
I'm not entirely sure myself.
Nor am I sure of the actual differences would be between B (12 years old +) and C (15 years old +) games would be. I've played Project DIVA and the worst thing is the rage you get when you miss beats because you're bad at the game. *sobs violently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom