• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh, and that's one big *** cyclone about to hit you USA.
:(
Yeah, I can tell by the wind and the rain tapping at my windows.
If I'm not online later today it's because I'm busy dealing with this thing.

Last edited:

Every1XplodeNOW

Smash Cadet
NNID
Every1XplodeNOW
3DS FC
4296-3001-1245
Over the past couple of years, the area I live in has had tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, wildfires, blizzards, and landslides; I'm surprised a volcano hasn't pop up somewhere. I guess the trade off is that they're usually not too bad, except for the blizzards, they're always bad.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm so glad I'm nowhere near North Carolina but I do hope everyone is safe.
I'm in south-eastern Virginia right now so it'll get to me next, albeit a bit weaker than when it was in North Carolina.

No fun for me tomorrow later today...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Neither have I. Neither have most of the 7 billion people on this Earth I'd say =) (actually have not much idea about tornados within Asia, I'm aware that the UK has the highest amount of tornadoes a year, but they are rarely of any size).

Hurricanes/tropical cyclones though? Easy.
Pre-"**** **** ****" oceans/moons are so beautiful, almost makes them worth it (not really, they're quite destructive :()
Cyclones are too common here. They happen all the time from October to December.

Well, stay safe, whoever is in its path.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I'm in south-eastern Virginia right now so it'll get to me next, albeit a bit weaker than when it was in North Carolina.

No fun for me tomorrow later today...
Sorry to hear that. Hope it's not getting worse once it gets there.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND STUFF FOR DAYS!

Do you know how many PotD's you could miss? Such an awful fate!
Good thing today is Friday, so the next pic is in three days. :p

Anyway, North Carolina, huh? Good thing I'm in the eastern part of the state RIGHT NEXT DOOR, amirite? :awesome:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well realistically you could miss out on Wimbledon Men's Grand Finals and France vs Germany in the soccer.

I would be really really pissed, my sleep schedule is so destroyed right now, I couldn't just not go to sleep at 4-6am and get up at midday !_! I'd just be sitting there, annoyed. Frustrated. Awake. Or maybe the moon would look super pretty and it'd be kay.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Good thing today is Friday, so the next pic is in three days. :p

Anyway, North Carolina, huh? Good thing I'm in the eastern part of the state RIGHT NEXT DOOR, amirite? :awesome:
You're missing the party, man.
Join us.

If next week's pics are anything like the ones we got this week, I don't think he'll miss out on much :p
Er, but I liked today's update and the one about Mac's costume... so I might be missing something I like if that's the case. :c

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I would be really really pissed, my sleep schedule is so destroyed right now, I couldn't just not go to sleep at 4-6am and get up at midday !_! I'd just be sitting there, annoyed. Frustrated. Awake. Or maybe the moon would look super pretty and it'd be kay.
I think you should go sleep. Waking up midday isn't good, but at least it will keep you from being irritating and tired for the rest of day.

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
Well realistically you could miss out on Wimbledon Men's Grand Finals and France vs Germany in the soccer.

I know the feeling! Been staying up till at least 5 or so in the morning for quite a while now and im slowly but surely trying to remedy that crap! So far? Not going so good :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think you should go sleep. Waking up midday isn't good, but at least it will keep you from being irritating and tired for the rest of day.
That's not how sleep schedules work!
I know there is benefit to just lying down, closing your eyes, etc; but I'd likely maintain this schedule while the world cup is going (and if for some reason I missed it, it would still remain easier to not force it just to go back), university semester is back late July. What time do you usually get up for interest's sake? :p

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
So the people in charge of putting the daily pic on the front page of smashboards STILL haven't put Thursday's picture up! That's the problem with hiring illegals Them lazy asses need to get with the ****ing program here! There is NO excuse for this! :hulk: (unless they are on a date with Kate Upton, but even then, it takes like a minute to make an update on the front page)

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So the people in charge of putting the daily pic on the front page of smashboards STILL haven't put Thursday's picture up! That's the problem with hiring illegals Them lazy ***** need to get with the ****ing program here! There is NO excuse for this! :hulk: (unless they are on a date with Kate Upton, but even then, it takes like a minute to make an update on the front page)
This week's pics must've really gotten to you, huh?

I'll repeat what I said in the Miiverse thread.

"-Pink hoodie jogging costume for Little Mac, which many people were wanting. (and a new pallete swap next to it)

-The other Mega Men as trophies.

-The gimmick of the Pac-Maze stage that only affects one screen, which is something that I can't say I've ever seen before in any previous Smash game.

There was a filler pic or two, but I think the week was actually pretty good in general.
"

----

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How come when in Wild Force they learn that the moon powers Zenaku their first instinct isn't to destroy the moon?

They don't have the wisdom of Piccolo

pickle962

Smash Lord
Oh they didn't get to me that bad dude :p I was just annoyed that whoever's responsible for putting the Potd's on the front page of smash boards was seemingly sleeping on the job given how they forgot to add Thursday's pic until now! (seems like my threat must have been heard btw)

Venks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VenksUSA
I'll be playing Smash 4 tomorrow. If there's anything I should check out let me know.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So, I woke up to news of a massive cyclone in the US. Now I feel bad for essentially saying we think you're assholes, so uh...
oops, sorry

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I stumbled upon this Super Mario RPG medley, and it's really good. Have a listen.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'll be playing Smash 4 tomorrow. If there's anything I should check out let me know.
Idk where you're going to play, but I'm going to recommend going as early as possible. Other than that have fun! :b:.

P.S. Check if you can back + air into up + tilt with Yoshi if you get the chance to play the 3DS.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Idk where you're going to play, but I'm going to recommend going as early as possible. Other than that have fun! :b:.

P.S. Check if you can back + air into up + tilt with Yoshi if you get the chance to play the 3DS.
If he is like me its available to play as aus comic con tomorrow.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I may have asked this already once but what's your most wanted newcomer and your most wanted veteran?
My most wanted newcomer is Shulk now, because Palutena already made it in. As for Veterans, we already have my 3 most wanted, Lucario, Sonic, and Yoshi. The veterans I'm desperate for now are Ness and Wario.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Newcomer: Little Mac. Yeah his air game is atrocious, but I can see the little guy going places in the competitive community in the hands of expert players

Veteran: Captain Falcon! Nuff said ;)

Renji64

Smash Lord
I may have asked this already once but what's your most wanted newcomer and your most wanted veteran?
Shulk for newcomer xenoblade is a outstanding franchise and ost alone i want him back. I guess for vets Falco I just want his down b changed back i hated the brawl one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom