• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You would be the somewhat likeable chick who runs away screaming for most of movie and lets her friends die, but then decides to man up towards the end and fight back with the monster and ultimately kill him using conveniently placed environmental hazards.

Then it turns out your other friend was also the monster. The end. I win.
I don't know how to feel about this...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Your avatar reminds me that I let my sister choose all the names for my latest Nuzlocke. My trainer's nickname is Mo Weezy
Good taste in names/10.

it took this long for the Japanese Pokemon Art Academy to spit out a piece of art suitable to avatar...ize.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How come automatic lines to emphasize the right words?

Aren't all the lines prerecorded?

Or do they just prerecord separate words and use some kind of device to combine the words into sentances

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hi guys. I was at a water park all day to try to get some fun in before the hurricane gets to me.
I keep accidentally passively upsetting mods I feel like a bad person *sobs violently*

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
wow. that other guy has your avatar and is confusing me. My mistake.

@ D dimensionsword64

framing someone else for triple posting?

that ain't cool brah

that ain't cool
Hey, actually, I asked for avatar suggestions earlier today, and he told me to use this. So if he gets an infraction for double posting, that's his fault. :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom