• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bet you 5 bucks he's recently seen the new Sequelitis.
You'd win that bet, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a similar opinion beforehand. ;)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd like to think Tails, Knuckles, Eggman and even Amy Rose were considered before Shadow.
Or Omochao. That would be the greatest troll reveal ever.

I remember when I first started posting in the Bob-ombs thread. I just came in and almost instantly gave you a Barney avatar.
I know, and I'm trying to forget.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
What's all this Shadow talk? He's already confirmed to be an Assist Trophy in Smash4. Also... no need for more Sonic characters. One's plenty.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sakurai: 'I know how much you like anti-heroes, so here's a new playable character, Rouge the Bat!'
Implying Omochao is not an anti-hero.
See, I always like to compare him to Batman. Because he's the hero Smash deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll flame him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our most wanted. He's a hidden request. A secret fan-favorite. A Smash Brother.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I know, and I'm trying to forget.
It was the first post of page 647. I suggested to Metal and Frosty that we give you a Barney avatar. Frosty agreed, and you proceeded to flip a table. I then gave you the image, and you said you found something better. Needless to say, we didn't go for it. Frosty then told us to count potatoes. And then we agreed to never listen to your ideas, as it was you who came up with the avatar stuff.

Good luck forgetting. :troll:
Also, I totally did this all off my memory. Yeah. Totally.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It was the first post of page 647. I suggested to Metal and Frosty that we give you a Barney avatar. Frosty agreed, and you proceeded to flip a table. I then gave you the image, and you said you found something better. Needless to say, we didn't go for it. Frosty then told us to count potatoes. And then we agreed to never listen to your ideas, as it was you who came up with the avatar stuff.

Good luck forgetting. :troll:
Also, I totally did this all off my memory. Yeah. Totally.
Yes, I remember.
Painfully, but I remember.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I'm still paranoid about doing bets with you in them, because I still think you're plotting to get me back.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ah, that reminds me. Suggesting that/making posts not count in Social threads is on my to-do list.
While that does seem to be a good idea, I must say I've seen a lot of people put a lot of thought to their post in this thread...granted, I also seen a lot people spam but details details. :p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
...Blow it up?
Basically.

The general standard of the past has been to move old social threads to the archives, which automatically strips everyone of their related post counts.
Should've been there this one day someone went from like 18k posts to 4k (choknater)

I would say the reason we haven't done it recently is more laziness than a change in policy~
Should probably go and find the first social thread of this board and maniacal laughter.gif as I watch the incoming "wait, I swore my post count was SO MUCH HIGHER".

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder who's avatar would win in a death match. Probably my fabulous Bowswagger.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Basically.

The general standard of the past has been to move old social threads to the archives, which automatically strips everyone of their related post counts.
Should've been there this one day someone went from like 18k posts to 4k (choknater)

I would say the reason we haven't done it recently is more laziness than a change in policy~
Should probably go and find the first social thread of this board and maniacal laughter.gif as I watch the incoming "wait, I swore my post count was SO MUCH HIGHER".
Eh, I wouldn't mind it much.
I didn't really care for post count anyway.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, obviously my avi would win.
As I've called it, it's everything wrong with human creativity. One can't just grasp it's true form.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't see why post counts actually matter. It doesn't make me value anyone's opinion more or less. And it definitely doesn't make you any cooler.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I wonder who's avatar would win in a death match. Probably my fabulous Bowswagger.
Hexer class is OP.

She can curse you, poison you, inflict fear into you, bind you, debuff you, buff herself, paralyze you, stun you, blind you, confuse you, petrify you, make you attack other people, make you suicide, and if you can get an attack in her after all that then she will just use a spell that gets more powerful as she gets weaker.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
General Franky would destroy Bowswagger.
But Bowswagger's swag raises it's power by 20% (I had to make that joke,as much as I hate MLP.)
And don't forget about Giga Bowswagger and Dry Bowswagger and Cat Bowswagger along with his Swagmobile.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hexer class is OP.

She can curse you, poison you, inflict fear into you, bind you, debuff you, buff herself, paralyze you, stun you, blind you, confuse you, petrify you, make you attack other people, make you suicide, and if you can get an attack in her after all that then she will just use a spell that gets more powerful as she gets weaker.
General Franky is a cyborg inside a robot who can fire laser beams.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Basically.

Well that's interesting.

So, if the previous social thread is archived, then all related postings in there would be deleted from a user's post count? Is that what you're getting at? Will older posts show up in the archived threads via the search function? sorry for asking so many questions ah ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom