• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Rapunzel would always win though. Her hair would cover the whole screen.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Never played any 3D Zelda for any major length of time (probably 20 minutes at the most). To be honest, they just don't interest me.

In fact to tell the truth, I enjoyed Zelda 2 more than ALttP & Link's Awakening.
Is there any particular reason why 3D The Legend of Zelda game don't interest you?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It might just be that I'm tipsy....

But I want Disney to rip-off Smash Brothers.

Like Buzz Lightyear vs Elsa.

Make that **** happen.
Wasn't that sort of meant to happen when Dissidia was a KH game?
From the thousand different reasons I've heard about it becoming a FF game, one of them was that Disney felt uncomfortable with their characters fighting each other like that. Don't know how truthfull that is though.

D

Deleted member

WHAT IS A LIKE?
A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF NOTHING.
BUT ENOUGH SOCIALIZING, HAVE AT YOU!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just figured out there's another Arigarmy.
The Ari G. Army.
The soldiers of Ariana Grande!

I noticed that when I got mistaken by them. It was akward for me,but not as akward as @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi when he is always sliding in a "Shadow for SSB4!" in his posts. Just let it go,man!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokemon Center.com is opening back up for the US

MORE POKEMON PLUSHES!!!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The only plague I spread is euphoria.

@ Radical Bones Radical Bones loves it when I nibble his earlobes. Don't you, boy?
Euphoria is only caused by whatever you slipped into your prey's drink before you started "feeding" on its ear.

I will not be having any of that Kool-aid.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
The Ari G. Army.

I noticed that when I got mistaken by them. It was akward for me,but not as akward as @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi when he is always sliding in a "Shadow for SSB4!" in his posts. Just let it go,man!
#rekt

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Post 1 of the 100 I need a day apparently :p
I have any idea. You open a social group, private to all but yourself. You then can spam and double post all you want, and gets hundreds of posts a day. :troll:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Never played any 3D Zelda for any major length of time (probably 20 minutes at the most). To be honest, they just don't interest me.

In fact to tell the truth, I enjoyed Zelda 2 more than ALttP & Link's Awakening.
image.jpg

The Ari G. Army.

I only mentioned Shadow today because I wanted to compare something to how rare it is that the planets align in a row.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Euphoria is only caused by whatever you slipped into your prey's drink before you started "feeding" on its ear.

I will not be having any of that Kool-aid.
That's a step too far, Cap'n.

I always ensure that my prey is fully sober before I engage them.

Or so I'd like you to believe.
You don't like my nibbles? :urg:

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The only way to decide why is to ask what your favorite game of all time is.
So what is it?
Granted I used a guide to figure out where to go next (so I won't defend the game and it's obvious issues), but I enjoyed the gameplay and didn't find it has hard or as punishing as people claim the game to be. The music was also pretty awesome.

I was honestly surprised to learn the so may people had trouble with Death Mountain like they do.

Is there any particular reason why 3D The Legend of Zelda game don't interest you?
The heavy focus on story, all the sidequests/minigames, the pacing, and the amount of time investment needed to complete them.

A lot of it just seems like the elements I don't care for in 2D Zelda games just on a larger scale.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The heavy focus on story, all the sidequests/minigames, the pacing, and the amount of time investment needed to complete them.

A lot of it just seems like the elements I don't care for in 2D Zelda games just on a larger scale.
Bet you 5 bucks he's recently seen the new Sequelitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom