• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
What happened to 40+ users viewing thread at any one time and someone liking every post indiscriminately? We need to go back.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I constatnly get triggered when I search for Sailor Moon avis because I have a strong dislike of the Rule 34 of the Senshis:4zelda:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I sat staring at the login box like a frickin' idiot looking for the box to enter my username; completely oblivious to the thing's presence under the "Create An Account" box. I must be an idiot tired if I'm this delirious.

D

Deleted member

I just saw it and I have to ask, was it the letter DV before?

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD THING TO HAVE THIS....Z WITH A LINE TO REPRESENT ART????

That or it's abstract art :)
It looks like something made in the 70's.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I finally beat Classic mode on 9.0 on the 3DS with all the characters including each Mii Fighter. Now to consider whether I want to do All-Star on Hard with everyone on 3DS or Classic on 9.0 with everyone on the Wii U...or just relax until Mewtwo arrives. :cool:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It looks like something made in the 70's.
not really because it has flat design....but that is too flat.

See, I love simple stuff that means a lot. Flat design in Windows 8 doesn;t mean much while the UI of the Paper Mario series has simple forms, but they mean a lot more.

The best example I can give you is a cube. Such a simple form....but it can mean so much. The brain gets it so quickly that it can do a lot.

That icon....means nothing and is too simple....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
if another person adds me into a group without telling me on skype ONE MORE TIME...

I will no longer be the ****ing nice girl you all know...

Iͣ̾̔̂͒̒͟҉͘ ͩͪ͑͛ͦ̑҉̷̶w̷̡͂̿ͫ͛̎̊ͥ̇͢iͬͧ̆̏̚͜͝lͪ̅̈́̿͛͠͠l̋͟ ͛ͧ́͢͡ḩ̨͐̑u̒ͦ͛̐ͭ͝n̆̌̐̈́̉ͣ҉̨̡ṫͩ̌ͦ̋͟͟ ̨̧̓͂ͧ͐̍ͯ̉tͮͯ͛̎ͥ͑ͬ̅h̨͆̌ͤͧ͟͜e͑̍͌͌͌͜͞m̨̧̃̈́̈́͊ͮ ̑ͯ̈́̇̌͌ͦ̃̾d͋̌õ̴͆̾̄ͣ̃̊ͣ҉̕w̓̽̔́nͯ͋͏

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Nope, not gonna be excited for this at all. The more popular or “classic” Sega characters are probably going to be left out again because they’re too out of place. Then there’s the fact that poor Klonoa had the short end of the stick this time. And see why @ Hotfeet444 Hotfeet444 heavily disliked the first game.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/10/project-x-zone-2-is-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/#comment-2211747
(Only getting to this now)

Looks like somebody didn't get why the last game failed as a crossover, and they're going to give it another shot...I literally expect nothing more than a repeat of what happened last time...what fun that is going to be. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
(Only getting to this now)

Looks like somebody didn't get why the last game failed as a crossover, and they're going to give it another shot...I literally expect nothing more than a repeat of what happened last time...what fun that is going to be. :facepalm:
Hey man, long time no see. I have been watching your newer videos and they've been good as ever. That Shovel Knight video was well done and I guide possibly wonder if you have anything special planned for Shanate in the near future.

Also, did you vote for anyone else in the Smash Ballot?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I change my avi to Leo Aiolia and nobody bats an eye...
But if I change it to Kitty Katswell again everybody will lose their minds :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I change my avi to Leo Aiolia and nobody bats an eye...
But if I change it to Kitty Katswell again everybody will lose their minds :troll:
Did people really lose their **** over that?

BRB, changing to Elsa again. :4wario2:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Green Mario, excellent choice.

I'm more partial to Red Luigi, myself.
Splendid. You can see a little Red Luigi surrounded by all the Green Marios under my avi thing if you so desire. : D

You can google it if you want...but of course there's a lot of NSFW stuff even with SafeSearch on :4dk:
If you come across the NSFW stuff, beware of your Konkey Dong. :dkmelee:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

As expected, Freddy Fazbear is essentially the new "Steve". Another PC exclusive character that is getting requests even though he's completely ineligible for Smash. This is veering towards Miiverse levels of a stupidity at this rate. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom