• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Well I need a new conversation topic because nobody found my Terraria news interesting.
I found your Terraria news interesting... :sadeyes:

Seriously, I've been wanting to play that game for a while. I enjoy Minecraft, but I wish it had more of a focus on exploration and combat, which is pretty much what Terraria seems to be.

Brandonthegamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brandonthegamer
3DS FC
3625-8673-2113

Seriously, I've been wanting to play that game for a while. I enjoy Minecraft, but I wish it had more of a focus on exploration and combat, which is pretty much what Terraria seems to be.
Woah Terraria! I'm waiting for that Wii U port since I love indie games on the wii u. Are you going to get the wii u port?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Until they officially confirm and then release it on the eshops you can get the (supreme) PC version for a good price on Steam.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's best to have a mental filter for these kinds of things. DeviantArt has some of the best art, you just gotta swim through all the REALLY weird stuff.
Still, I feel like we haven't been weird enough. We need to do more.

D

Deleted member

It's best to have a mental filter for these kinds of things. DeviantArt has some of the best art, you just gotta swim through all REALLY weird stuff.
Yep. But I don't go to the site much these days. And if I do, I barely have the urge to log in to my account.

R0Y

Smash Master
It's best to have a mental filter for these kinds of things. DeviantArt has some of the best art, you just gotta swim through all the REALLY weird stuff.
We leave you Sonic fans to do that for us though. :)

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I love that I can have Ganondorf do my dirty work getting customs while I play Xenoverse.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I learned to bypass the mature filter of DeviantArt I asked me if I should feel proud of that... considering that I now can see the grossiest stuff they post there ヽ༼ಠل͟ಠ༽ノ

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. Like I said, I still think they haven't been weird enough. They need to go deeper.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
well, it's devianART, it tries to go deeper :)

deep art is best art :)

(this btw means that an art can be deep by its simplicity, but in general, deeper is better).
I hope so, because I've been considering making a couple stupid requests to see if they'd work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom