• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My notification sound is Pidgeot's cry, it scares the hell of everybody when it rings... meaning the sound get its job done :denzel:

D

Deleted member

I don't use notification sounds for my mobile devices. We good, man, we good.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I may switch to the weird cry of Jynx... or use an ear-destroying cry of MissingNo, specially because my cellphone is kinda glitchy

Soul.

Why is Steven Universe popular again
edit: that's the tv show's name, right?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Moar Steven Universe stuff?

Good thing I caught another episode on CN Latin America

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
SU is the gem (pun intended) of CN now, it's funny and has meaningful stories sometimes...

....also they included a Sailor Moon reference in one episode and that makes me give them my seal of approval :secretkpop:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I just made 94 videos recording of dolphin running TTYD at 60 fps of pretty much most of the moves Paper Mario and partners does in game that could be in smash.

Now, let me gif that stylish from earlier because that one is just epic for smash,....you'll see why...

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
So, I just made 94 videos recording of dolphin running TTYD at 60 fps of pretty much most of the moves Paper Mario and partners does in game that could be in smash.

Now, let me gif that stylish from earlier because that one is just epic for smash,....you'll see why...
Good luck, You 2D fella. I bet it'll be fun.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So did you guys hear about how the German ratings board basically confirmed the Terraria for 3DS and Wii U rumors by releasing their ratings before 505 Games intended either to be announced.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Well I need a new conversation topic because nobody found my Terraria news interesting.

So after Buying a Coop, 2 chickens and an Angora Rabbit in Story of Seasons.. Im back to being poor. Go me :4villagerf:

Well I have enough to get an Alpaca... THEN Ill be poor
Not related to your post but who is that in your avatar.

R0Y

Smash Master
My notification sound is Pidgeot's cry, it scares the hell of everybody when it rings... meaning the sound get its job done :denzel:
For a while my notification sound was the MGS1 Codec beep.

and my ringtone was this:

:yoshi::ness::mad088::kirby::pikachu::bowser::denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom